Sunday, May 18, 2014

OtterBox Defender Series Case and

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Black
✔SALE: 48% OFF
OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Black...
4.5 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(3217)
Shock-absorbing and impact-deflecting materials completely cover your device along with a built-in screen protector that guards against damage to your touch screen
Multi-layer case made to withstands drops, bumps, dust and shock
Rugged, protective case made for demanding conditions, heavy use and random accidents
Not compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Price: $49.95
Deal Price: $26.32

Description
The next great Android device is here and full of features more than worthy of protection. The Defender Series Samsung Galaxy S4 case is a multi-layer protective case that provides rugged protection. Designed precisely for this device, the Galaxy S4 case provides reliable protection from drops, bumps and shock. Port covers block the accumulation of dust and lint in ports and jacks. The screen protector is built into the case to prevent scratches and scrapes to the glass display. An included belt-clip holster accommodates convenient carrying and acts as a kickstand for media viewing. Don’t let your heavy use or active life worry you for even a moment when you get this rugged Galaxy S4 case.
Price update June 14: Saw it drop to 31 and change, then back up.Update 6/11/13: Just an FYI folks, this is currently at 34.82 and free shipping! This is a no brainer, and a steal. None of the stores around me are giving any kind of discount....if they have it.I still love this case, but I did want to let you know that if you rely on the vibration to notify you, you might miss some calls. This does soften the vibration quite a bit. If you are holding it, it's not a problem, but sometimes, when it is on my belt with a shirt tucked in, and I am walking, I do not feel the vibration. There is no problem if I am still. I also think that this is in part due to the phone. The vibrate strength, even on full, is not as strong as my old phone, so the extra cushion from the case just softens it up even more....but you know what, this weekend I have seen three people with this phone and Belkin cases and they all had cracked glass!After getting a Belkin case...
I bought an OtterBox case for my previous Galaxy device and loved it, so when I upgraded to the S4, buying a case was an easy choice. The Defender Series provides very, very solid protection for your phone with as little added bulk as possible.PROS:--Case fits with the S4 as tight and seamlessly as possible.--Two piece hard case plus rubberized exterior pull-over provide protection that is the best I've found available.--Easy to assemble and take apart when you do need to get the phone out.--Proper openings for camera, flash and speaker on the back, for sensors and speaker in front.--Pull out tabs for headphone and mini-USB jacks. Keeps dust out. These tabs are now reinforced with plastic, an upgrade from my last Defender case for the Galaxy which had standard rubber tabs.--Sleek, black design goes very well with the black S4.--Bottom of case does not interfere with home key or softtouch keys at the bottom of the phone (this was a...
I dropped my iPhone 4G for the first time while on vacation two weeks ago. Even though it was in a fairly padded flip case, it hit just right on the granite floor and cracked the front glass of the iPhone. Replacing the glass would have been as expensive as upgrading to a similar phone or half the cost of getting the iPhone 5 or the Galaxy S4. I chose the Galaxy S4.I did not buy this Otterbox case at Amazon although I would have saved some money. I spent the extra to immediately protect my new S4 when I purchased it at my local AT&T store. I got the Raspberry case because it would be hard to lose in my purse.So far I am exceptionally pleased with this case. It does not add much weight to the phone (which is quite a bit larger than the iPhone) and it fits well in my (female) hand. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for excellent protection for their S4.Cute covers are fun but protection is critical as I found out when I dropped my iPhone. In a case...

No comments:

Post a Comment