Monday, June 23, 2014

Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin

Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1-3 Set
✔SALE: 46% OFF
Rosetta Stone Spanish Latin America Level 1-3 Set...
3.6 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(64)
Interactive language software with proprietary speech-recognition technology
Develop language skills to enjoy social interactions; share ideas and opinions
Build vocabulary; spell and write accurately; speak without a script
Enhance your learning on-the-go with Rosetta Stone mobile apps for the Kindle Fire HD, iPad and iPhone. Three month access included with purchase.
Language-enhancing games; live online lessons; includes headset with microphone
Price: $399.00
Deal Price: $219.00

Description
Connect with the world. Learn language fundamentals from greetings and introductions to simple questions and answers. Give and get directions, tell time, and dine out. Share your opinions, and talk about everyday life: your interests, your work, current events, and more.
I bought this based on reviews that I now realize were written by people "vine" who had not actually bought the product but received it as part of some Amazon vine reviewer program. I paid $500 for this because I am going to Costa Rica and I am motivated to learn Spanish. I used this program every day for a month and felt that it was tedious and boring. I do feel that I was learning some Spanish words but not language. Looking at photos of little blue eggs and seeing azul pequeno huevo may teach the words but did not seem practical or useful. I started using the fluenz program and feel that this is geared more toward adult learning. I feel that I will actually learn something that will help on my trip. I did not feel that what I was learning with Rosetta was going help me. Neither program is easy. At 55 it takes a lot of work and motivation to learn a new language.This may be a good program for some but it was not for me. Rosetta did honor the guarantee and are giving me a...

No comments:

Post a Comment