Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sony RDPXF300IPN Lightning

Sony RDPXF300IPN Lightning iPad/iPhone/iPod Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Dock (Black)
✔SALE: 1% OFF
Sony RDPXF300IPN Lightning iPad/iPhone/iPod Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Dock Black...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(47)
Experience rich, crisp sound from this powerful 40 Watt (20W + 20W)1 stereo speaker system. Full-range speakers in addition to separate tweeters, deliver a complete and enjoyable listening experience.
Dock, listen and charge your compatible Apple device with Lightning connector, including: iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini2 (charges when using AC adaptor).
Unleash your music with Bluetooth audio streaming functionality and wirelessly control the fun with your enabled music devices, digital music player, smartphone, tablet, or computers.
Price: $249.99
Deal Price: $248.00

Description
Enjoy clear, powerful sound and stream your music wirelessly from the RDP-XF300IPN for Apple devices with Lightning connector.
Let me start by saying I was very skeptical about buying this dock. I was debating between getting this, the Bose SoundDock Series II, Bose SoundLink II, and the Jawbone Big Jambox. The Sony wasn't even an option until I came across it at my local retail store. I plugged in/connected my iPod to all of the speakers and tested the same song on repeat. I was there everyday for an entire week testing all these speakers over and over again. The SoundLink didn't get loud enough for me, and was seriously lacking in bass. The Jawbone was a lot louder, but started sound a bit distorted at higher volumes, and again, I was still wanting more bass.The only seriously competitor was the SoundDock Series II, which sounded nearly as good (not too good on highs IMO), but without all the extra perks of the Sony (no FM/Battery/Bluetooth/OLED display).After blasting all of these docks to maximum volume (or near maximum), I was blown away (no pun intended) by the volume, bass, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment