Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quicken Deluxe 2014 [Download]

Quicken Deluxe 2014 [Download]
✔SALE: 45% OFF
Quicken Deluxe 2014 [Download]...
3.2 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1914)
Organize all your accounts in one place
Understand your spending
Create and stick to a budget
Develop a personal debt reduction and savings plan
Price: $74.95
Deal Price: $41.81

I had high hopes that 2014 would at long last bring with it an improved mobile companion app for desktop Quicken that fully supported investment, loan and other asset accounts. Instead, the only "new" functionality that was offered was "receipt capture" and a few miniscule improvements to the desktop version of the app itself. Lack of a full-featured app or version for either iOS or OSX is difficult to account for, given their widespread use.The 2013 and 2014 Quicken mobile app provides basic syncing ability between desktop Quicken and cash accounts, and some budget support. For some inexplicable reason, the 2014 app is only available after one pays Intuit its annuity payment of $60-100, depending upon the version used. Investment, loan and other asset accounts are not supported in the 2013 or 2014 releases of the app. Which begs the question: why bother to upgrade at all, or even use the app?Mint provides much more robust support for one's financial life by...
I've been using Quicken since 1999, and while every release I've owned has had serious flaws, Quicken 2014 Deluxe is by far the worst. If it wasn't the only software package compatible with my bank's online banking service, I would have dumped it a decade ago. My last version was Q2011 Deluxe, but since support for each version is discontinued after three years--and when that happens, it won't connect to any bank online anymore--I bought Q2014 to prepare for the end of the 2011 version. But after just three days with this almost-unusable piece of garbage, I'm back to 2011 again. Some of the issues I encountered:1) It doesn't just register the software once per installation; it requires registration for every individual bank account file you use with Quicken. I have three accounts, and use Quicken on two PCs, which meant I had to register the new software SIX TIMES before installation was complete.2) The font size settings do not work correctly. I have my...

No comments:

Post a Comment