Tuesday, September 2, 2014

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S -

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Orange/Black
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Orange/Black...
3.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(295)
Protection: Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
Freedom - Ability to swim and take photos and videos underwater
Beauty - Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Convenience - Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
Full Functionality-Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Deal Price: $79.99

Description
Lifeproof iPhone Armband/Swimband. Keep your LifeProof iPhone case securely positioned at arm's length with the LifeProof iPhone Armband. Ideal for workouts, surfing, dirt biking, or anywhere you need your iPhone's capabilities close at hand. Built from cutting-edge materials and designed for optimum performance.
For all the product reviewers who have a defective case, make sure the product you got is a genuine authentic LifeProof case. My case is. The LifeProof website states that Amazon.com is an authorized distributor of their products only if you buy from stores that state: "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" or "Ships from and sold by LifeProof." So beware of other vendors, which often sell fakes! My case was "shipped from and sold by Amazon.com" so I know I got the real thing. I was also able to register my case online with LifeProof, using the 3 different serial numbers they requested (one on the box, one that is inside the front of the case, and one that is inside the back of the case; you have to look for them before you snap the case together). This LifeProof case is wonderful! It is much thinner and less bulky than the OtterBox Defender case I had been using, and fits in my pocket a lot better. When I removed my phone from my old OtterBox case, I was amazed at how much dust & grime...

No comments:

Post a Comment