Tuesday, September 30, 2014

iPhone 5C Case, Spigen Tough Armor

iPhone 5C Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case Series for iPhone 5C - Retail Packaging - Dodger Blue (SGP10546)
iPhone 5C Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case Series for iPhone 5C - Retail Packaging - Dodger Blue SGP10546...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(688)
Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for dual protection from drops and scratches
Advanced Shock Absorption Technology: Web Pattern TPU case
Slim, form-fitted and lightweight
Excellent grips to your hands
Compatible with iPhone 5C (2013)
Deal Price: $74.97

Description
The new Spigen iPhone 5C case has arrived. The Tough Armor is the new leader in protective cases providing better impact absorption than any other boxy case on the market. The new Air Cushion Technology corners reduces the thickness of the case while providing optimal protection for your iPhone 5C.
Instead of going over to the popular Otterbox for my first iPhone ever, I did some research and found Spigen. The constant five-star review and the aesthetic beauty of the case instantly hooked me in.I wanted this case right away! So I ordered it in white!The case was delivered to me on schedule in a nice grey packaging from Amazon. I took the packaging off and was greeted by - not only a very well done packaging by Spigen but also - an incredible presentation of the case itself. I got right to taking off the packaging to get to the case and once I got it out, I cleaned my iPhone 5C and put it in the case.Right away, I was completely mesmerized by how perfectly it fit! It's been two weeks and I haven't stopped admiring this case! I love it so much! So much in fact that I had to come back and submit photos and write reviews about this beautiful case. It deserves every 5-star rating that it got.Everything about the case is incredible. From...
Spigen is such a quality company for iphone accessories. This case for the iphone 5c is high quality, lite in weight and sturdy in build. A great combo. It costs more than a ten buck case or a clearance item from griffin, belkin, or any of the other popular case companies but you get what you pay for. I have tried and returned 3 other cases from well known, high quality companies that turned out to be sub par or disappointing for this phone I have had for only 2 weeks! This sSpigen case is the one I am sticking with (that and the one Apple made as a back up option) The phone slips in the case very easily if you start working it in at the top where the buttons are and it fits nice and tight once all the way in at the bottom (you put the phone in the case whole according to the Spigen website even though the case has 2 parts/layers). The metal slate color I chose is a nice midnight blue color just as it looked online. Its all made of plastic but like the iphone 5c it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment