Sunday, September 14, 2014

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S -

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Purple
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Purple...
3.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1065)
Protection - Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
Freedom - Ability to swim and take photos and videos underwater
Beauty - Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Convenience - Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
Full Functionality-Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Deal Price: $79.99

Description
Take your iPhone along, wherever life may take you. The LifeProof iPhone case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an increadibly low profile - a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge! Your LifeProof everyday case for iPhone 4 or 4S is sleek, refined, convenient and unobtrusive.90 Days Manufacturer Warranty.
read or watch the instructions. i am in the engineering field and i can say i am very glad they made this cover. it fell out of my pocket and into a drum of 15w40 oil, all the way to the bottom. fished it out and worked fine, accidentally left it in a bag of tools throwing the bag around and it was fine. I was on my motorcycle through a monsoon using GPS and it was fine. my weekend adventures at the bar or club, spilled alcoholic drinks, fell into the toilet, dropped on the dance floor got kicked around and stepped on and it was fine. my adventure at the beach, skipped it on the surface and took videos at 7 ft (i lost track of how deep i was going, i would not try) and it was fine. snow boarding with my wife threw it about 25 yards so she can use the phone, missed the catch, ducked taped it to my leg to get videos while doing insane jumps crashing at times and it was fine. Road biking with my friends soaked in sweat and it was fine. i think the best one is being able to use a phone,...
I've owned a LifeProof case for a couple months now, and love it. I hate giving a 2 star review because I know genuine LifeProof cases are 5 star worthy! Read on to find out why I did.2 year contracts were up so I decided to equip the rest of my family with shiny new iPhones, and new LifeProof cases to protect them.So I purchased 4 new LifeProof iPhone 4/4s cases on Amazon for around $50-$60 each. When they arrived, I did the leak test, and all passed. It wasn't until I put the phones into them that I noticed the problems.First off, as others have said, the charging port door is very difficult to close. I could have probably lived with that. But, second, there is no way to make the mute switch work. I can't live with that. I tried re-seating it several times, and carefully lining up the switch into the groove, all to no avail. As I said, I own one of these already, and had none of these problems. Not that it's a big deal, but I also noticed that the...

No comments:

Post a Comment