Monday, November 19, 2012

PINK - 100% WATERPROOF Apple iPod

PINK - 100% WATERPROOF Apple iPod shuffle - waterproofed by UNDERWATER AUDIO for swimming, surfing and dancing in the rain - See FREE Waterproof Headphone offer below - NOTE: Must add BOTH to cart to activate offer
✔SALE: 9% OFF
PINK - 100% WATERPROOF Apple iPod shuffle - waterproofed by UNDERWATER AUDIO for swimming, surfing and dancing in the rain - See FREE Waterproof Headphone offer below - NOTE: Must add BOTH to cart to ...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(129)
Underwater Audio has the best swimming iPod in the industry - Our time-tested process is often imitated, but never replicated! Waterproof, corrosion-proof, tested past 200' depth. We do NOT crack open the case to apply waterproofing - There are NO hidden care instructions to void the warranty.
FREE and DISCOUNTED headphone promotions! Headphones are highly personal: choose the pair that suite you best. NOTE: you MUST add both to your cart to activate the promotion
The Underwater Audio iPod is your swimming iPod, surfing iPod, paddleboarding iPod, running-in-the-rain iPod, sweat-on-it iPod and everyday iPod - you can now enjoy music with any water sport or in any harsh or wet environment
The Underwater Audio player starts life as a Genuine Apple iPod shuffle; it is then waterproofed by Underwater Audio. It has 15 hrs of battery life, holds hundreds of songs, supports multiple playlists and features unique VoiceOver button. Mac and PC compatible
Please protect yourself against imitations! The warranty only protects genuine Underwater iPods purchased directly from Underwater Audio
Price: $180.00
Deal Price: $165.00

Description
Your purchase includes:
(1) Pink (Older Version)Waterproof iPod mp3 player: a genuine Apple shuffle, 2 GB, waterproofed by Underwater Audio
(1) FREE velcro strap for cord management
(1) original apple USB charge/sync cable and (1) apple headphones (splashproof, but not waterproof)
NOTE: Waterproof Headphones are sold separately - see current promotions to create your customized swim-kit!

You are a buying the best waterproof mp3 player on the market. Each Underwater iPod is waterproofed by Underwater Audio in the USA using a multi-step proprietary process that completely seals the iPod from the inside out. In addition, each waterproof iPod shuffle is individually tested and undergoes extensive quality checks before it is shipped to you.

Your swimming compatible iPod has been modified to be completely functional while submerged. Our waterproofing process is time-tested and is designed with one thing in mind: making it easy for you. There are no hidden care instructions that void the warranty. You can use all the buttons, plug and unplug the headphones and use it just as you would on land. That makes it a perfect companion to swimming, surfing, paddleboarding... you name it!

Underwater Audio has the highest customer satisfaction of any waterproof mp3 player on the market. We have thousands of satisfied customers. We stand behind our products.

Now, go enjoy the water!

Underwater Audio is not affiliated with Apple. We are an independent company specializing in waterproof solutions.
I have been using the waterproof ipod by underwater audio for several weeks now. It looks feels and play like a normal iPod shuffle but it can go underwater. I use it for dry land listening as well.I originally bought the waterproof ipod on their website and then picked up another one for my son via Amazon. Its changed my swim workouts completely. What used to be a drudgery is now really fun. I love being able to listen to my favorite playlist while doing my laps (heretofore only possible on my runs). I find I go faster, get more laps in, and enjoy it more.The company experience was good - ordering was a snap, free shipping, paid no tax (I think that's because the company is based in Oregon - not sure) and it arrived very quickly. Sounds like they have a good return policy too. Also, they shipped it with a set of waterproof headphones - very convenient. I was able to use them immediately right out of the box. I read the reviews of some other similar...
Underwater Audio's Waterproof iPod Shuffle (4th Generation 2GB MP3 Player) (Headphones Sold Separately) for swimming, surfing, sweating and running in the rain Swimming laps can be sooo boring. However, I actually swim laps NON-STOP for two hours straight everyday at my Gym. I can do this because I am taken away by the audio books and music I carry with me on my ipod, totally waterproofed by Underwater Audio. I love this little machine! It is so easy to use. I download new book CDs everyday. (I check them out from the library.) Then I leave my shuffle plugged in to charge in my computer 'til I head for the gym next. This way I avoid misplacing it 'cause it is so tiny. I wear it clipped to my swimsuit. EASY!! I have had other waterproof audio devices. I really liked and used one from Oregon Scientific, but they no longer make it...
I'm AMAZED!!! I can't believe how well this works! I've been using it for about a month now and it's just fantastic! The iPod itself is AMAZING! And, the waterproof headphones that I had to order separately (on Amazon) work and sound great! If you order this product directly from Underwater Audio, the headphones come with for $5 more, plus tax. So, it sort of works out to be the same price in the end. Either way, this has COMPLETELY CHANGED my swim workout! I am now swimming an hour, which is about twice as long as I was two months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment