Sunday, January 13, 2013

SquareTrade 2-Year iPhone Accident

SquareTrade 2-Year iPhone Accident Protection Plan - All iPhone Models
SquareTrade 2-Year iPhone Accident Protection Plan - All iPhone Models
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(39)
2-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, & hardware failures
You choose where to fix it - local Genius Bar, repair depot (we pay shipping) or local shop
Cancel anytime - full refund in first 30 days
100% parts and labor covered - $50 deductible applies
Coverage only available for iPhones bought in the past 30 days
Deal Price: $99.99

Description
Accident protection guards you against life's little mishaps, whether you drop your cell phone on the street or splash coffee on your laptop.  Accident protection must also be purchased within 30 days of when you bought your item. Coverage begins on the 31st day after the item's purchase - issues in the first 30 days are not covered. Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation.  You will not be mailed a paper contract.  If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
When out of the country, I accidentally exposed my iPhone to saltwater and completely ruined it. When I returned home, I put in my claim, and received immediate positive response that a refurbished phone would arrive via one day deliver; all interaction was automated and easy. All I would have to do is return my dead phone within 15 days of receipt. A day later, when expecting to receive the replacement, I was instead called by a customer service representative who informed me with profuse apology that they had incorrectly notified me, because my replacement was totally out-of-stock.As my heart began to sink, he went further to inform me I had one of three options for replacing the phone:1. Visit a local Apple Store with my deceased phone and pay the replacement fee for a NEW iphone of the same model, send SquareTrade the receipt, then be fully reimbursed.2. Do the same thing online, which would involve additional delay due to swapping phones with...
I have a square trade warranty for my kindle and now my Iphone. Normally it only takes 2 or 3 minutes to reach a customer service rep on the phone and your problem is quickly taken care of. As well for anyone ordering this product, it is emailed to you not shipped. I didn't receive an email but was able to call them a few days later and set up the warranty. One other important fact is they only cover up to 600$ (at least in my case, 16gig iphone 5) meaning that similar to applecare + there is a limit to the amount of replacements you can receive due to mishandling your phone.
Easy to read and understand, no lawyer talk or words just plain and simple. Can't wait to tell my friends who said they could not get insurance just how awesome your company is. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment