Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-File +

TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-File + State 2012 for PC [Download]
✔SALE: 34% OFF
TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-File + State 2012 for PC [Download]
4.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(34)
Helps you get every dollar you deserve from your taxes
Customizes to your situation based on your job, family and life
Get expert help when you need it, free
Double-checks your return for deductions and credits and helps you avoid triggering an audit
Includes one TurboTax State product download
Price: $59.99
Deal Price: $39.99

First time I've done this. I used to buy Turbo Tax at local retail stores but this year I thought I'd check if it was available online from amazon.com. Sure enough, it was! Download went smoothly and quickly. So I saved a special trip to the store!
I expect that this software cut my tax bill by 30% over what I would find had I rummaged through the tax code myself. I used turbotax online since 2009 and liked it. This was on-sale and cheaper then the online price. It works just as well as online without the pesky multi stage authentication each time you login.Why 3 out of 5?I logged into turbotax online to download the .tax file for last year. When I clicked on "I need year xxx taxes in .tax format" it took me to buying turbo tax again. It took 45 minutes on the phone with a guy who wouldn't listen to me to finally get my taxes in .tax form so that I didn't have to re-enter information (employer ein, family demographics, etc) that are not on the 1040 you would print.For anyone else needing to know, if you want to import that data from turbotax online into turbotax desktop.1. Start a new 2013 tax filing online. Don't pay for it.2. Click "Home"3. Save my 2013 tax...
I've been using TurboTax Deluxe for several years now and I think it's great! I had no problems downloading the product (Windows XP) or installing it. The one thing I really like about it is the automatic update feature. When I run the software, if there are any updates for the program, forms, etc., it automatically asks me if I want to download and install them which I do so I have the most current versions of everything. Years ago I used to do my taxes manually spending literally hours filling out worksheets to see if I qualified for a particular deduction and how much I could deduct. Having seen many TV advertisements for TurboTax, I decided to try it. Boy oh boy, what a difference in the time it took to prepare my taxes. I don't have a real complicated return, at least I don't think I do, but TurboTax found deductions I wasn't even aware of or that I qualified for. If you can read, follow directions and answer all the questions honestly, I think TurboTax is the only way to...

No comments:

Post a Comment