Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Apple MacBook Pro MGX72LL/A

Apple MacBook Pro MGX72LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (NEWEST VERSION)
✔SALE: 5% OFF
Apple MacBook Pro MGX72LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display NEWEST VERSION...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(16)
2.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz, 3 MB shared L3 cache)
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM; 128 GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
13.3-inch IPS Retina Display, 2560-by-1600 resolution
Intel Iris Graphics
OS X Mavericks, Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
Price: $1299.00
Deal Price: $1234.99

Description
Apple MacBook Pro MGX72LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (NEWEST VERSION)
I've had some experience with MacBooks throughout my life. I've come to respect them as workhorses that could withstand the test of time. My wife retired (sold) her early 2008 Macbook last summer after completing her Nursing degree. Five years of continuous research, word processing and social networking and outside of a small crack near the mousepad it worked great. There was one point I needed to replace the ram, and I also updated it with an SSD to give it a needed speed boost. However these types of upgrades were very easy and not time consuming, and never needed an Apple genius to complete them. Seeing a piece of technology like that Macbook still cruising after what is a long time in the technology world is impressive, and that same type of design philosophy carries over to the new Macbook Pros with Retina Display but with some tradeoffs...A lot is different about this beast than the 2008 standard Macbook. A heavy plastic body that housed a removable battery, hard...
Thanks to a recent burglary which included my precious PC, I finally made the long-considered leap. My first impressions are: Wow! and why did I wait so long?!It's so fast! It's obviously going to be very easy to run most of my old Windows programs (I got Parallels 9 to help with this and when I later had to call their support with a a printing problem, was very impressed with the speed and effectiveness of their solution).I also bought Panasonic UJ-265 (Silver) Slim Slot In External USB 3.0 3D XL DL TL QL Blu-Ray / DVD / CD Drive / Burner / Writer / Player SuperDrive for Apple Mac iMac OS X Windows PCHaving started to play with my new toy I was anxiously awaiting guidance about all the new jargon, where things go when you click on them, how to download, and more. I found "The OS X Mavericks: The Missing Manual" book by David Pogue easy to understand and it offers everything I'll need to know to get up and running.One of the first things...

No comments:

Post a Comment