Thursday, August 28, 2014

AudioFlood Waterproof iPod Shuffle

AudioFlood Waterproof iPod Shuffle Green 5th Gen
✔SALE: 22% OFF
AudioFlood Waterproof iPod Shuffle Green 5th Gen...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(77)
Completely Waterproof up to 200 ft.
Waterproof Headphones Sold Separately
15 hrs of battery life, 2GB of storage (enough space for over 500 songs)
Built in clip to easily attach to goggle strap, shirt, or anywhere else you would like
Latest Generation (Apple's Newest Shuffle)
Price: $160.00
Deal Price: $124.95

Description
We are often asked what makes our iPods the best. Unlike other waterproofing processes, we completely encapsulate all of the electronic components in sealant. The inside of our shuffles are entirely filled with sealant resulting in no voids or empty air spaces. Because of this difference, there is no way for water to access the electrical components. So when people say our waterproofing is "solid", it's not just a figure of speech.
This is my second Waterproof IPod. I lost the first one and finally gave up looking and bought from this company. I purchased the first one through another larger company.and that one cost forty dollars more.I like the way this guy approaches things. Before purchasing THIS one, I asked him a few questions which he quickly answered via E mail. I bought one for a friend who is not computer savy and downloaded songs for her and I liked the way this Ipod was as compared to my first one. The first one from the other company was returned and "fixed" three times in the first year. Their customer service was excellent but it got to be quite a drag to deal with and it was "departmentalized" and officious..I have not had a problem with this at all and I don't expect to. But if I did I have a feeling that he will respond quickly and make it right. The owner includes instructions and information on the waterproofing and operation of the Ipod when you first receive it and...
I've had a great experience dealing with Audioflood.I purchased from Audioflood over other companies that waterproof ipods because the owner/developer is an Ironman competitor - to me this means he's spent enough time in the water to know what works for a real swimmer and what doesn't. (it was also less expensive from Audioflood)I had a problem placing my order and they upgraded shipping (at no charge) just to make sure I had it in time for the weekend. I used it for about 5 months of swimming a mile 4x or more every week, then began to have problems with the ipod getting stuck in a repeat loop. It played about 5 songs on random, then repeated the same songs. Could not be reset. Though this was most likely due to a defective Apple product Audioflood replaced it immediately and at no cost to me. I even sent the included headphones back just so that they could test it thoroughly, and they returned not only the new ipod but also new headphones...

No comments:

Post a Comment