Monday, October 13, 2014

Apple iPod touch 16GB Blue (5th

Apple iPod touch 16GB Blue (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
✔SALE: 3% OFF
Apple iPod touch 16GB Blue 5th Generation NEWEST MODEL...
4.4 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2997)
In the Box - iPod Touch, Apple EarPods, Lightning to USB cable, QuickStart guideFeatures
Brilliant 4- Inch Retina display with Multi-Touch IPS technology
Front-Facing FaceTime camera with 1.2MP photos & 720p HD video recording.
iOS 7 features - Siri, Apple Designed Maps, Integrated Facebook, Shared Photo Streams, Passbook & more
Price: $209.99
Deal Price: $203.99

Description
iPod touch features a 6-mm ultrathin design and brilliant, 4-inch Retina display. Discover music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, or browse apps and games from the App Store. And with iOS 6-the world's most advanced mobile operating system-you get Siri, iMessage, Facebook integration, FaceTime, Game Center, and more. Now that sounds fun.
The iPod Touch 5th generation has come a long way since the launch of the first generation iPod a few years go. There are several features that I love about this new Touch. My quick impressions so far after having used it for just under a week.FORM FACTOR - The Touch is thinner than iPhone 5 though still has the same 4-inch retina display. The overall experience is significantly better using this device compared to the Touch 4. I was pretty happy with my Touch 4, but now looking at it after playing with the Touch 5, it just seems small! The 5 is thinner and lighter than even the iPhone 5. Very slick.BODY - The back is anodized aluminum finish in amazing colors. The matte finish makes it less scratch-prone (at least so far it seems that way) compared to the steel-backed Touch 4. The body is slightly more rectangular and less curved than the 4, making it easier to use the side volume buttons. I honestly don't think a case is necessary for this device given its...
I've had some time to use my 5th Gen iPod Touch (I got the silver) and I like it. On the surface it doesn't seem like much improvement over my 4th Gen model except it is longer, but after playing around with it I can explain the differences.The 5G is definitely lighter than the 4G. The steel back of the previous model feels archaic compared to the sleek aluminum casing on the 5G. The extra 1/2" of screen real estate does not sound like much, but being the owner of a Samsung Galaxy S2 I'm accustomed to using a larger screen and I can say that the 4G iPod Touch's screen was definitely too small. The 5G seems about right, not too big or small. It can be used for one handed operation in portrait mode.The retina screen is better than the 4G Touch which would suffer from yellow discoloration when viewed off angle. The 5G Touch screen does suffer when viewed off angle, but just becomes dimmer and the color does not lose integrity. Looking at other reviews I've noticed...
It's been nearly two years since the release of the last truly new iPod touch, but has that two years been worth the wait? The answer is a resounding YES! The iPod touch is still not perfect though. Where it could see some improvement is in Apple's native camera and photo apps. (See section titled "Camera and Photography" for details.)I'm no Apple fanboy, just a gadget fan in general. I retain fandom of a wide range of mobile devices, not just Apple's, but I have to admit, when it comes to non-phone touchscreen media devices, Apple still takes the cake ...and the Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0). The handful of iPod touch competition simply cannot compare, even after a two-year hiatus prior to a newer, even more spectacular model.I'll take you hands-on with the new iPod touch, plus I'll share from my past four years of iPod touch ownership altogether, especially for those who haven't yet owned (or been slave to) this 'vice.My review tends to run...

No comments:

Post a Comment