Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jaybird Freedom Stereo Bluetooth

Jaybird Freedom Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds with Secure Fit-Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Midnight Black
✔SALE: 67% OFF
Jaybird Freedom Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds with Secure Fit-Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Midnight Black...
3.6 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1089)
Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Ear-Buds with microphone
For stereo music and phone calls with built in microphone. Music controls include play, pause, next track and previous track.
Secure Fit, Shake proof, Comes with extra ear tips
Warm bass and premium sound with easy to access volume control.
Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat
Music controls include play, pause, next track and previous track.
Phone call controls include; answer, reject call.Music will automatically pause and then resume after phone call.
Price: $99.99
Deal Price: $33.31

Description
JayBird JF3 Freedom Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Buds for stereo music and phone calls. Features: Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat, up to 6 hours of music play time, premium sound, warm bass and secure fit. Includes: 3 sizes of the new Secure Fit sport ear cushions, 3 sizes of ear tips, USB charging cable. Battery Music Play Time: 6 Hrs* Talk Time: 6 Hrs* Standby Time: 250 Hrs* Charging Time: 2 hrs Charging: USB (included) Type: 250 mAh Lithium Polymer.Compatibility: Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and AVRCP.Compatibility: Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and AVRCP.
I have had the freedom JB-200 predecessor to these headphones for about 18 months. I loved the comfort of the JB-200; although I had to buy Acoustibuds to really get them to fit well. The JB-200 fit behind your ear, so the weight of the earphone was carried by the top of your ear, which is comfortable. I soak my clothes with sweat when I workout, prior to the jaybird jb-200 earphones I shorted out 2 other sweat-proof labeled headphones, including the hd-s9 motorolas. I loved the JB-200 earphones, I would have bought another pair, but they were end-of-lifed, and the freedom-fj3 is the replacement. My JB-200s broke because I am not careful with them, i dropped them several times, even once from 20 feet up onto concrete; I was not surprised when they finally broke.I have worn the new freedom-fj3s 4 times. 1st with medium standard inserts, 2nd with medium deep plug inserts, 3rd with small deep plug inserts and gecko outer ear holders, 4th with medium standard inserts and...
First, I have owned all three of these products. The reason I list the Nokia BH-505 is because they are my baseline for fit, bluetooth reliability and sound. They are in no way sweat-proof, but they do offer unrivaled signal and offer very good fit due to their extreme light weight and in-ear design.Nokia BH-505These are very light weight and have an in-ear earbud design, so the sound is superior to the Motorola S9 or S10. They are also lighter. They are not sweatproof, but I have worn them countless times in the gym when I do my resistance training workouts. I would not wear them during cardio workouts or out running because the greater amount of perspiration would cause them to short out. Their design allows for a larger, stronger bluetooth transceiver, so reception in an open gym is very good. I can routinely be up to 50 feet away from my iPhone4 and the signal doesn't drop out. It's a shame Nokia doesn't make a sweatproof version.Jabra...
I've owned a pair of these earbuds for about a month. I bought them to replace an aging Motorola S9-HD headset. Comparing the two is a bit like comparing apples and oranges as they're completely different physical architectures, but here are a few things that may affect your buying decision of the Jaybird Freedoms.Let's start with the things that are a plus for this product.1. They paired with my iPhone easily, and re-pair each morning perfectly without any fenagling or necessity to cycle Bluetooth on and off. This wasn't always true of the Motorola headset.2. The sound quality is excellent. With one exception that I'll talk about below, these are great for music or spoken word (audio books.)3. They do appear to be impervious to sweat, although time will have to be the determinate of that. The warranty is for the life of the headset, so if they do go bad from moisture, Jaybird will replace them.4. They charge really fast. I...

No comments:

Post a Comment