Sunday, October 28, 2012

LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case -Blue

LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case -Blue
LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case -Blue
2.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
LifeProof Waterproof Case for the Apple iPhone 4S delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an incredibly low profile case
Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
Handy thumb release gives you access to your cards whenever you need them
Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Operational Depth: 6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum / Drop Height: 6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum
Deal Price: $79.49

Description
Take your iPhone along, wherever life may take you. The LifeProof iPhone case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an incredibly low profile Ð a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge!
I recieved this product today. It is beyond awesome! This is my 2nd lLifeproof case and I would recommend them to anyone. I ordered the blue and it is great! The color is very vivid and matched the black rubber seal great! Do not forget if you order on to register it at Lifeproof.com. If the seal breaks or you have a problem with it leaking if it is registered they will get replacement parts to you free of charge.
I was sold a knock off which broke within one drop. The material around side was different and you could press none of the buttons. I already had a white real life proof case and wanted a blue one but all i got was a fake. Extremely disappointed.
Well I NEVER GOT this phone case this guy never responded to my emails and such I am very upset that I never got this case I want to know how to process a claim so I can get my money back if anyone can help me on how to please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment