Friday, October 5, 2012

LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case Orange

LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case Orange
LifeProof iPhone 4/4S Case Orange
4.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1)
Deal Price: $79.99

Description
Take your iPhone along, wherever life may take you. The LifeProof iPhone case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an incredibly low profile Ð a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge!
Saw this case and did same research and thought I'd give it a try. The videos I saw in an ad really peeked my interest more. What ever you do follow the instruction completely. I mean the reason your buying this is because it's water proof right? Do the leak check, put your iPhone in and pray that you followed the instructions. I held my breath and dropped my in a fish aquarium. No worries though, this case works as advertised. The one down side is the protective screen affects the touch screen sometimes because it doesn't sit flush against the iPhone screen small price to paid in the grand scheme of things. Can't wait until next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment