Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download]

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download]
✔SALE: 29% OFF
Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download]
1.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(54)
Organize all your accounts in one place
Understand your spending
Create and stick to a budget
Develop a personal debt reduction and savings plan
Stay on top of bills and spending with email, text alerts & reminders
Price: $69.95
Deal Price: $49.99

Description
Quicken Deluxe. Make the most of your money with step-by-step guidance to achieving your personal financial goals.
I have been using quicken now for a very very long time. Every year I diligently upgrade to the next release. I always puchase the deluxe version. Overall I have been very pleased witht the product. This specfic release is defiitely not ready for the general public and misleading. I purchased the product today specifically for the mobile functionality as most other consumers did. I was expecting everything to go smoothly. After installing it and then it going through the conversion of my 2012 data i was ready to test the cloud syncing functionality. This did not go well. It looked as though it was working and completed. The only alert/error I got was "create category" and a little yellow triangle. I then downloaded and installed the ipad app. When I open that app, there is nothing there so obviously my deakto app is not syncing with the cloud. I decided to google this error and found all the other uaers having the same issue. I then contacted intuit support online chat. The support...
This review is definitely targeted to people that have used Quicken in the past. For new comers I recommend you post questions in the Quicken Live Community where other users will help you out (Help -> Quicken Live Community)For people complaining about automatic downloading problems. These problems are inherent in the non standardized bank system we have and there is no advantage of one version of Quicken over the other. The problems faced are the same for all versions, and you need to treat each problem individually and seek help for them from Quicken support (Help -> Quicken Support -> Contact Us) or in the Quicken Live Community.Also everyone will use Quicken differently because they have different needs. I'm no different. Even though I might look and test a certain feature, because I don't use it on a regular basis means that I won't have a "complete" view of it. Again talking to the users in the Quicken Live Community where you have many points of...
I updated to 2013 today from 2012. I mainly updated to get access to the mobile app for the iPad. Well, that's exactly what doesn't work in the new version. Nor do the text alerts. I have two separate support requests in at this time and am currently in the answer stupid questions phase on both. Don't upgrade for the new features because they don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment