Monday, December 3, 2012

Helix Loop USB Charger and Stand,

Helix Loop USB Charger and Stand, Including Extension Cord, Car Charger and Wall Adapter for iPhone
Helix Loop USB Charger and Stand, Including Extension Cord, Car Charger and Wall Adapter for iPhone
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(18)
Comes with a Car Charger, Wall Plugin and Extender! Save 50% with this bundle!
Portable and adjustable stand for your iPhone
Charge and sync your phone by connecting to USB
Holds your phone in place while driving
Adjust the height or placement as needed
Deal Price: $100.00

Description
HelixLoop is a flexible stand, sync, and charging cable for the iPhone. This stand is fully flexible to adjust however you need it. It can be used as a second screen, either vertical or horizontal. The ways to use it are endless, just use your imagination! You can even swing it around, it is strong enough to hold the weight of your phone! This means no more tangled cords and no more leaving your phone lying around waiting for your cat to throw it off the table or your toddler to steal it to play Angry Birds! This bundle includes a car charger, wall plugin and a 6 foot extender. Perfect for using Helix Loop wherever you might be. Save 50% off with this bundle, usually $90. Sold by HelixLoop.com
This is a great product, haven't had any issues, saves space and looks neat! I fully endorse this versatile product!
This is a great item that holds/ charges and lets me use my iPod touch more now that ever. Holds vertical and horizontal. Glad I found this item.
I have a iPhone repair business and I use these devices to display my customized iPhones that we sell. People LOVE the Helix Loop so much they forget about my product and ask about this one lol. Its truly a great product and each one of my staff uses it at home. I personally use it to watch netflix sideways on my iphone. Once you own this you will wonder how you lived without it.-ian

No comments:

Post a Comment