Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Piel Frama Premium Leather Wallet

Piel Frama Premium Leather Wallet for the Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS (Black)
✔SALE: 46% OFF
Piel Frama Premium Leather Wallet for the Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS (Black)
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
Handcrafted Spanish leather case combines luxurious styling with durable construction (BLACK)
Convenient cutouts provide easy access to all phone features and connections ports
Multiple credit card slots, a clear plastic pouch and bill fold area offer versatility
Leather wallet envelopes phone, providing total protection for the phone's screen
Attractively packaged in Piel Frama gift box
Price: $122.20
Deal Price: $67.00

Description
Handcrafted in Spain by leather artisans, Piel Frama phone cases are renowned worldwide for their exquisite quality and workmanship. Piel Frama uses only the finest locally-sourced materials, eco-friendly manufacturing techniques and careful attention to detail. The result is a soft, supple cowskin leather product that is extremely durable, ergonomic and that has a minimal impact on the environment.

The contemporary European styling is both sophisticated and highly functional, offering excellent protection for your device while providing convenient access to the phone's features. Piel Frama cases completely cover the phone's screen, serving as an effective shield against scratches and screen damage. To add rigidity and prevent stretching, the cases contain a strong core of a synthetic cloth and are stitched with high-end thread.

Each case comes with an ultra-strong belt clip that is removable. For a minimal thickness form factor, the knob on the back of the case may also be quickly removed. The case has cutouts for the camera, headset jack, volume, ring/silent, sleep/wake, home, Apple connection port, speaker and mic.

A superior leather goods manufacturer since 1945, Piel Frama made their first mobile phone case in 1984, the same year modern cell phones were introduced. The pioneering case maker uses natural and biodegradable products to tan and finish the full-grain leather materials, as well as in its glues. Every case is carefully cut, assembled and sewn by hand.

If you desire the look and feel of luxury in handmade Spanish leather, a Piel Frama case is the right product for you. More than just lasting protection for your technology investment, these cases are truly a work of art.

MSRP based on Piel Frama list prices as of Apr 2011. Fx USD/EUR = 1.45. Piel Frama MSRP includes free shipping; not included with some Amazon offers.
For me, this is the best wallet for my iPhone. Having enough space for my credit cards, drivers license and bills was essential in choosing this product. I do not want to carry around a separate phone holder in addition to my wallet. With this product, I do not have to.The quality of the leather is exceptional and my iPhone is now surrounded by a stylish wallet.
Holds my cards and ID, as well as a little bit of cash. Took the place of my wallet and I was able to go down to only one item that I carried with me, huge relief, especially on trips and vacations. So much more convenient than trying to keep up with wallet and phone.Even with cards, cash, and phone I was able to drop this down in my pocket and walk around comfortably.Definitely a great investment, even for the price.
One of the most useful iPhone accessories I've ever owned. It's a wallet, it's a cover and a whip topping! Well, maybe not a whip topping.I purchased this cover for the original 2G iPhone in 2007 and it has transitioned to my current iPhone 3GS. It looks like new today. There are a few observations in the use, even though I am enthusiastic about this cover.First, the credit card lining which is the only part made of fabric, ultimately pulled out a couple of years ago. At first it was upsetting, and then I realized that it was no big deal. The removal was actually a benefit for making the wallet thinner and the cards working better too. Yes, a card can be pushed all the way in and will have to be fished back out, but I have not found this to be a problem for me.Second, because the iPhone slides down into position, if you do not watch out about the orientation that you hold the wallet, the iPhone can fall out onto the ground. I haven't done...

No comments:

Post a Comment