Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mophie Juice Pack Pro Ruggedized

Mophie Juice Pack Pro Ruggedized Rechargeable External Battery Case for iPhone 4/4S
Mophie Juice Pack Pro Ruggedized Rechargeable External Battery Case for iPhone 4/4S
3.2 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(51)
Largest battery ever built into a juice pack case
Splash, rain, sand and dust protection
Impact, drop, vibration and shock protection
Belt clip included to keep secure
1 year warranty
Deal Price: $129.95

Description
The juice pack PRO provides you with the confidence that your iPhone can lead you through the most demanding conditions. With the largest battery ever built into a juice pack case, complimented by a belt clip and rugged good looks, the juice pack PRO is the perfect adventure companion. With an impact resistant design that exceeds military specifications (MIL-STD 810G), a large battery and an included belt clip to keep it securely on your hip, you can be assured that no matter how extreme your weekend gets your iPhone will still be there when you need to get back to civilization. Features Splash & Rain Protection Sand & Dust Protection Impact & Drop Protection Vibration & Shock Protection
Full disclosure: I purchased this product direct from Mophie. As a battery pack, it's great. As a phone case it has serious problems. As a Mophie battery pack and iPhone case, frankly, I expected better.Firstly, and most damningly, the case interferes with phone communication. I don't know what they did, but they seem to have covered over the microphone. Every telephone conversation since I put the case on the phone has involved the person on the other end complaining that they couldn't hear me. Since finding this out, I'm reducing my rating to two stars.Secondly, it takes a couple of minutes just to get the case onto the phone. I don't mind rubber cases, but getting this on is ridiculously finicky and time-consuming - and that's once you figure out how to get the inner cover apart (it comes pre-assembled and there are no instructions as to how to open it). Sure, you don't have to put it on more than once, but surely it shouldn't need to be this difficult -...
This case is exactly what i wanted when i saw it. Its like Otterbox and mophie had a baby. The rubber build quality is nice, but the crappy screen protector is a nightmare. It scratched within an hour of owning it. People had a lot of problems understanding me. The speaker ports make the thing hard to hear on speaker. The Other problem is this thing is huge!!!!! If you like to carry around a brick have fun with this case! I sent it back, I dont think that i should have to pay that much, for total crap.Wait for the next generation case.Not worth $130.00
I was looking forward to getting this battery and cover. I mainly use Bluetooth and did not notice and issues. My wife and daughter both pointed out that they were getting a echo when I didn't use my Bluetooth. I did some testing and found that when the rubber housing was put on the phone that the echo started. I finally returned the device and was given a refund. So I figure that they have not figured out how to correct the issue. To bad. One star because of design. Love their other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment