Sunday, February 3, 2013

Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) -

Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - Verizon
✔SALE: 36% OFF
Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - Verizon
3.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(64)
iPhone 4
Size 16 GB
Price: $599.99
Deal Price: $384.95

Description
iPhone 4 Size 16 GB
I bought my sister an iPhone 4 for Christmas but the guy we got it from scammed us, the phone wasn't activate-able. So my dad and I came on here and ordered one. I, along with my sister, am VERY pleased with the condition of this phone. I'm also surprised that it came in only FOUR days after purchasing. I highly recommend buying from this seller. I will definitely buy from them again in the future. (:
Not very happy with the outward condition of the phone. The original home button was not intact and had been replaced with a off-white, outward concaved button. It looks and feels horribly ugly on a black iPhone and it requires the user to depress rather hard in order to function. I expected the phone to at least be clean considering the $250 I paid for it. The outside of the phone was extremely dirty (I had to wipe in down with a disinfectant cloth) and the speakers and charging port were clogged with dirt. The charging cable looked as if a rat chewed on the wire, so the cable is usless to me due to electrical shock risk. The phone does work as far as doing what it suppose to do though. I expected better considering what it cost. I won't be purchasing from this seller anymore.
The best phone I've ever owned. I received it early, and there where free screen protectors. Plus the phone appeared as if it had never been used! I am extremely happy I bought this phone online. I saved so much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment