Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Case Star 5 Sets (Blue, Purple,

Case Star 5 Sets (Blue, Purple, Green, Pink, Red) Anti-dust Dock Cap Cover Plug Stopper for iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S iPad 2 iPad 3 and Case Star Cellphone Bag
Case Star 5 Sets (Blue, Purple, Green, Pink, Red) Anti-dust Dock Cap Cover Plug Stopper for iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S iPad 2 iPad 3 and Case Star Cellphone Bag
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
Quantity : 5 x anti-dust earphone cover with pin & 5 x dock cover
Color: Blue, Purple, Green, Pink, Red
Material: Soft Silicone
Easy to use, just plug in to prevent dust and debris
Free Case Star Cellphone Bag
Deal Price: $113.49

Description
Special design fits for iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S and iPad 2/iPad 3
I lost functionality on my front function button for my iPhone 4 (which I understand is a problem with this version of the iPhone due to a change in the button design which is not present on the phones before or after the 4). I found out how to clean it on the web; which I then did. I had to continue cleaning the phone every few days until I got these anti-dust caps...and haven't had to clean it since. It has been 5 to 6 months now and the phone hasn't had a problem. Not a bad idea for any phone kept in a pocket (or purse, I imagine), but if you have the iPhone 4, it seems to make a big difference.
These dock caps fit my iphone 4 perfectly - they don't come out until I take them out. They protect the phone docks when not in use and that's exactly what I needed! I like the variety of colors as well.
I can't get enough of these! I was a little skeptical at first but now that I have been using them I absolutely love them. Great buy, and great colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment