Sunday, April 21, 2013

LEVO Deluxe iPad Floor Stand for

LEVO Deluxe iPad Floor Stand for all iPads Galaxy Xoom Nook and Other eBooks and Tablets
✔SALE: 12% OFF
LEVO Deluxe iPad Floor Stand for all iPads Galaxy Xoom Nook and Other eBooks and Tablets...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(66)
Holds device in perfect position while you sit, recline, stand, or lie
Quickly spins from portrait to landscape
Casters included for easy mobility
Works with iPad, eBooks, Tablets weighing up to 4 lbs., with or without their cases
Also works as a book holder, textbook holder, paperback holder, or magazine holder
Price: $180.00
Deal Price: $159.00

Description
The Levo Deluxe eBook and iPad Holder Floor Stand extends over your furniture and holds your electronic device hands-free in an infinite number of positions! Slip your tablet onto the Levo stand and your tablet will hover right in front of you. Watch videos, read, or surf the Web like never before! Six movements place your device in an infinite number of positions while you recline in your favorite chair, or lie in bed. Its compatible with just about any furniture, no need for clearance. You can even read in bed with your electronic device facing down. Vastly extend the possibilities of your electronic devices! Dimensions - 48L x 13W x 12-53H (Arm Extension - 15 from the edge of base to center of platform)
This stand works as advertised and I find it really does a good job of holding the iPad. Not only do I use the stand over my bed to watch Netflix movies (with headphones while my wife is sleeping), I also use it to hold my iPad over a small table in my bedroom as a "monitor" stand and type on the iPad using a wireless keyboard.The stand itself is rather wide (~14"w x 12"h) but it is meant for holding books as well. Also the base is heavy so there is no fear of this stand tipping over. Depending on your aesthetic senses, the stand might not fit your overall decor - my wife refers to it as the eyeSore - but I love it for it's practicality. I looked a while for other iPad stands but none of the current offerings offer the ability to view in bed and/or on a desk: most stands are primariy meant for desk viewing.As far as holding the iPad, the stand uses four bungee-like bands fastened to Velcro bumpers which can be velcroed in either portrait or landscape mode...
I tried other stands that ended up in "storage," but reviews of this stand encouraged me to try again. I already had high expectations when ordering; however, I was still pleasantly surprised after it arrived. Here's my usage review for height adjustment, angle adjustment, sturdinessReading/movies in bed: PERFECTReading in chairs/sofa: PERFECT. Some minor endtable rearranging was required to accomodate the stand's base.Recipes while cooking: EXCELLENT. The holder's arm is high enough to read while cooking. I did not expect the large height adjustment range when ordering, but I find it very useful.Reading books (not iPad): GOOD. Lighter books worked very well. Small books were a little difficult to attach with bands, but that improved with some practice. Large, heavy textbooks seemed too much for it (and for me).Music stand: GOOD. It is not really designed for this use, but I found it worked fine. Other stands designed...
I ordered this item and it is exactly as depicted. It has a heavy base that holds my ipad well. Can place the ipad in any position and there is no concern of it falling. Customer support is also top notch. I did not receive the attachment items for my Ipad but the customer service representative was able to address the issue quickly and send them out. Good company, fast shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment