Monday, April 15, 2013

OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid

OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case & Holster for iPhone 4 & 4S  - Retail Packaging - Peony Pink/Gunmetal Grey
✔SALE: 39% OFF
OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case & Holster for iPhone 4 & 4S - Retail Packaging - Peony Pink/Gunmetal Grey...
4.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2068)
Compatible with both the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
Three layers of protection
Complete interaction of the device's functions
Ratcheting belt clip holster included
Clear protective membrane on touch screen
Price: $49.99
Deal Price: $30.58

Description
The iPhone 4S is everything we were hoping for and more! The Assistant "Siri" alone is totally worth protecting. Good thing we've got a Defender Series for iPhone 4Sready to keep her safe. This rugged case provides heavy duty protection from rough treatment in the worst environments. Ensure your new baby avoids scratches, dust and damage with OtterBox protection. Plus enjoy all of the cool color options we have available!
So I have wanted one of these for a while now and went on and read a LOT of the reviews here on Amazon. To be honest some of the poor reviews had me a little worried! But I am leaving this review to ASSURE you that nearly ALL of the negative reviews were definitely coming from operator errors (if you get my drift) and people who didnt have ANY idea what they were buying...Clearly the Defender series is going to be a little beefy. Which I would HOPE is why your looking at this sort of case! For a big-bad iphone defending case! and that is JUST what you get! So the reviews on size I feel are unfair, based on the fact that you should have known its a sturdier case. (I find this NO problem for the protection it provides. Being a girl, I couldnt fit an iphone in my pants pocket to begin with, so its not an issue...And I would like to stress its not THAT big.Some people (a good number) have complained about a hole on the top being for the headphones being on the...
Honestly I was a little apprehensive about getting an Otterbox, due to the size/bulkiness of the case compares to a case-less phone but after breaking 3 iPhones due to dropping them I figures it was time. After a day or two, I was completely used to the case. I love the silicone portion as it helps me have a better grip so that I am less likely to drop the phone. It still fits in my back pocket as well (another thing I thought the size of the case wouldn't allow). Excellent case and quality. Snug fit but still allows full functionality while protecting your phone 100%!
Dropped my phone on concrete the same day that I put this case on! Phone is still in perfect condition and so is the case. Not a scratch on either one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment