Thursday, May 16, 2013

Apple iPhone 4S 32GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 4S 32GB (White) - Sprint
Apple iPhone 4S 32GB White - Sprint...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
iPhone 4S
Size 32 GB
Deal Price: $595.00

Description
Will ship with headphones, wall charger and car charger. No original box.
All I can say, that the 32GB memory is just what I need for pics, music, movies, and apps! Just awesome!
I honestly expected the worst, but I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the phone on a Thursday and it arrived Monday morning so kudos for the fast shipping. This was my first experience buying a phone online. The phone was listed as in very good working condition and I do agree. There are several minor scratches on the front and back but they're light and 3 or 4 at the most. However, I was disappointed that it was not listed that the phone didn't come with a SIM card. I'm not sure if that's common knowledge or not, but for those of you who are unaware. I ended up going to Sprint who sent me on a wild goose chase to get one from Apple. Apparently, a SIM card is something you should receive from your phone carrier. Again, for those who do not know. But so far, I am satisfied with this product and the seller.
The phone came in great condition; it came just as described but better. I had a couple problems ordering other iPhones on Amazon but I ordered this one and couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment