Sunday, May 19, 2013

HTC One 4G Android Phone, Glacial

HTC One 4G Android Phone, Glacial Silver (AT&T)
✔SALE: 8% OFF
HTC One 4G Android Phone, Glacial Silver AT&T...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(39)
Display: 4.7-inches
Camera: HTC UltraPixel
Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz
OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Price: $699.99
Deal Price: $649.99

Description
Keep in touch with family and friends with the AT&T HTC One Smartphone._x000D_ _x000D_ This HTC One Smartphone takes your mobile experience to the next level, thanks to its Quad-core 1.7GHz processor that delivers high-speed performance. It has a 4.7 in. Touchscreen Display that provides a smooth and easy navigation through the menu and applications. It has a big 32GB memory so you can save all your multimedia files like music, videos and applications. It comes with a built-in radio so you can listen to your favorite music station wherever you go. This smartphone has a 4MP camera that lets you take high-quality pictures while you are on-the-go. It is equipped HTC Zoe™, HTC BlinkFeed™ and HTC BoomSound™ that takes your multimedia experience to the next level. Its 3.5mm Jack lets you connect your favorite headphones. Its Micro-USB provides a strong connection to your PC so you can access to your files. Order the AT&T HTC One Smartphone right now!
I got the HTC One yesterday from ATT, and it has blown me away. As background, I have been an Android fan and my wife is an iPhone fan. I currently have the S3 and my wife has an iPhone 5. I was waiting for the S4, but upon researching HTC One (CNet has a good review and comparison), I did not want to wait for the S4, and I am very happy with the decision. Ironically, I came upon the HTC name because I was researching the S4, and saw that Samsung pled guilty to hiring students in Taiwan to write negative reviews about HTC One. Strange but true.Anyway, I am a tech junkie and wanted to provide some background to my thinking. In my opinion, an iPhone tries to combine high end components and squeezes out the best user experience possible from a limited, boring (and now aging) system-- in short I think an iPhone is a very efficient design despite its limitations. Samsungs are the opposite- powerful, almost garish (TouchWiz and the plastic body, cheesy software) and full of...
Earlier this year, I jumped ship from Apple (the iPhone 5, specifically) to Samsung's Galaxy Note II. In the process, I also went from AT&T to a rival carrier offering unlimited data and slightly lower monthly bills. While I liked the Note II very much, the data speeds on the other carrier were so poor that, only four months later, I found myself willing to eat the very large early termination fee and switch back to AT&T (who I knew firsthand to have LTE in this market). Since I was switching carriers and had the option to get a new phone, I figured I might as well pick up the latest and greatest on the Android front. Plus it just happened to be release day.So, I now find myself in possession of the HTC One, and I can say without hesitation that it's the best smartphone I've ever owned (and that includes the Note II, the iPhone 5 and the previous generation iPhones I've had in the past).As I said, I really liked the Samsung Note II. The display size, for me,...
******05/01/13 UPDATE*******Ten days now and no problems to speak of, but I did find that some intensive games will make the phone heat up, not to the point you can't hold it, but it gets pretty warm. Simpler games have no effect. Everything else is great, I am really getting into Blinkfeed; my music sounds great through the speakers and even better through headphones. My next project is to explore the camera.As I said before, I like to keep up on tech stuff. There is an article published on 04/30 that indicated the 16GB Galaxy S4 actually has only 8.8GB free for the consumer to use! And, that is not because of carrier bloat-ware, the test was done on an unlocked, sim-free device. A carrier-specific phone was also tested and guess what? 8.8GB too! That means Samsung has locked away 7.2GB for its own OS and features, as well as any carrier's installations, and none of that is accessible to the user, even if, say, only 5GB are actually needed. The ONE uses about...

No comments:

Post a Comment