Monday, July 29, 2013

Apple iPhone 5 16GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 5 16GB (White) - Unlocked
Apple iPhone 5 16GB White - Unlocked...
3.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(199)
New iPhone
Size 16 GB
Deal Price: $709.49

Description
This iPhone 5 16GB White comes in the original box from Apple with all original accessories in the box. This iPhone 5 16GB comes Factory Unlocked for any GSM and will work with any GSM SIM card in the world.
Warning: My reviews are thorough, straight forward, and to the point...I am and always will be an avid supporter of Apple, despite their obscene prices & sometimes annoying level of arrogance in the world of marketing technology. Say what you will about Apple, there is no denying their superiority when it comes to the quality & capabilities of their products. When I picked up my first iphone in 2008 (a 3GS), I fell in love with the simplicity of Apple iOS & just how easy it is to navigate. Since then, I've owned the 4, the 4s, & now the 5. At this point, Needless to say, I'm accustomed to iOS & trying to use phones with other operating systems like Android & Windows gives me the worst headache you could imagine.Now down to the dirty side of this review. Yes, I gave the iphone 5 five stars. Why? Because it does everything it claims to do. It has a slightly faster processor, slightly larger screen, & better resolution than its predecessor. The screen quality,...
If you buy this phone on amazon or anywhere else for the $1000+ price tag, your just a fool. This phone is great, but only slightly better than the 4S which also runs ios6. The iPhone 5 has a bigger screen which is useful, a slightly better processing chip, and that's about it. If you don't own an iphone, getting a 4 or 4S is a better deal since will cost you like 40% less but is only like 10% inferior to the iphone 5.More importantly, on top of that, do you guys think Apple is stupid? They will soon enough come out with iphone 5 unlocked to sell at their stores. They are only selling it with carriers at the moment so the carriers can make money and therefore Apple makes money because carriers pay Apple to do that. But just like the iphone 4S, the iphone 5 will soon be sold unlocked at a retail price of about $650.00Be patient people, don't be desperate and overpay for an unlocked iphone 5, IT'S A PHONE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, a phone that will be worth HALF of...
New Features:Everyone knows it's lighter and slimmer. Some love it, some think it makes it feel cheap. I carry my phone when I go biking, walking, or running, so I for one welcome the new design. I think the favorite thing for me about the new screen is that it can display an extra row of icons, which means your folders can fit more, and you can have more on one screen. I like to keep everything fitting on one page right there for me to access. The screen is brighter, and color saturation is noticeably better, blacks are blacker, colors are more rich. The phone has LTE which means it will connect to networks faster, and it has 3 microphones, and noise canceling for better audio. The new earbuds are improved (mostly in design, not sound quality) I do wish it came in more colors, but black and white are essential choices, and will do. Hopefully they will bring out more choices, at least Red and Silver.OS/Interface:This is the iOS you know and love...
recommend it
Android tablet
Apple in spot

No comments:

Post a Comment