Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Velo Padded Laptop Shoulder Bag

Velo Padded Laptop Shoulder Bag with Integrated iPad/Tablet Pocketfor 13-Inch MacBooks and Laptops (dp-4003-04)
✔SALE: 13% OFF
Velo Padded Laptop Shoulder Bag with Integrated iPad/Tablet Pocketfor 13-Inch MacBooks and Laptops dp-4003-04...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
Front fleece lined drop pocket for phone, iPod or sunglasses
Back slip pocket for paperwork and zippered option to slip over a luggage handle
Unique side-entry laptop protection compartment lined with super plush corduroy and high density foam
Large main compartment for paperwork with soft nylex lined tablet/e-reader pocket
Multiple organizer pockets for chargers, cords, memory devices, keys, wallet, travel docs, etc.
Fits 13-Inch Screens
Price: $99.99
Deal Price: $87.43

Description
The perfect solution for the everyday commute. Travel by bike, auto, plane or train, the Velo completely organizes even the most complicated day. Main fabric: 300D water-resistant micro ripstop polyester. Lining: STM plush power corduroy lining. Laptop space: 13.2 x 9.6 x 1.6 Inches/33.5 x 24.5 x 4 cm. External bag dimensions: 18.5 x 13.8 x 6.7 Inches/47 x 35 x 17 cm. Weight: 2.4 lbs/1.1 kg
Well put together. Looks great, functions so well. Its a 5 star bag. It safely carries my 17 inch laptop, tablet, kindle, and droid. Holds all my tech, purse contents, and study stuff so easy. It also holds all my diabetic supplies and water. This bag rocks.
Sturdy, well-made, lots of pockets. My only complaint is that it's a little on the heavy side, even when empty.
I dont know how many PC bags I have bought over years. 25? 35? And never found the perfect one - until now! It simply have all the pockets I need. And easy access to my MacBook Air and my iPad in the side pocket. Easy access to my "Road Warrior" kit like adapters, cables and such things. I simply love this bag!
recommend it
WiFi Office
usefull devices

No comments:

Post a Comment