Friday, July 12, 2013

Zehui Cute Rabbit Soft Silicon

Zehui Cute Rabbit Soft Silicon Bumper Cover Case for Iphone 3G 3Gs - Hot Pink
Zehui Cute Rabbit Soft Silicon Bumper Cover Case for Iphone 3G 3Gs - Hot Pink...
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(9)
Made Of High-Quality Silicone Rubber Material That Provides
Keep Your Cell Phone Safe And Protected In Style With This Silicone Accessory
Slip Your Cell Phone In To Add A Splash Of Color And Deliver Instant All Around Protection From Scratches
Provides Easy Access To All Functions Without Removing The Case
Deal Price: $99.99

Description
Brand New 103% Silicone Skin Case
Such a cute case, very cheap, and pretty good quality. I read reviews and cleaned my phone with alcohol and the tail sticks fine, I suspect it wont forever, but It was less than $4 so I'm pretty happy with it.
We originally found fault with this case becasue the tail would not stay on...however after excellent customer service advice using a little alcohol to clean the back where the tail would go is highly recommended.. after we did this she's good to go... Thanks for service.
I absolutely love it. It fits my phone great, super cute and the material isn't as silicon-y as I imagined, so it slips right into my jean pocket. My only gripe is that the tail doesn't stay on, but to be honest it'll get in the way when you're using your phone anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment