Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Samsung GSM I9250 Galaxy Nexus

Samsung GSM I9250 Galaxy Nexus Unlocked Android Smart Phone
✔SALE: 32% OFF
Samsung GSM I9250 Galaxy Nexus Unlocked Android Smart Phone...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(9)
Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, and other networks
Super AMOLED 720p HD Contour Display
5MP low-light optimized rear camera with flash
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
1.3MP front camera
Price: $499.99
Deal Price: $339.95

Description
Screen 4.65" HD(1280 x 720) Super AMOLED Contour Display (curved glass) Size (mm) 67.94 X 135.5 X 9.47 (LTE) Weight 150g (LTE) Data LTE/CDMA WIFI BLUETOOTH Memory Storage: 13 16GB Memory: 1GB RAM Camera 5MP continuous auto focus 1.3MP Front LED Flash Zero shutter lag Video recording in 1080p USB Micro USB Features BATTERY: 1850mAh OS: Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) CPU: 1.2 GHZ dual core processor NOTIFICATION: 3 color LED MICS: 2 Mics BUTTONLESS NFC ACCELEROMETER GYRO COMPASS PROXIMITY/LIGHT BAROMETER
I have just completed two month of owning of Samsung Galaxy Nexus and I have no doubt declaring I am very happy with this. This is the best smart phone on the market for the time being until iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3 releases. I had iPhone 4 for 2 months and I like many other people who could not be satisfied with beauty and fruit brand alone threw that 'dumb beauty' . For me that was more of a 'show off' rather than of practical use.Apple itself in a recent patent suit directed against google termed this as the "most creditable competitor to iPhone'. Apple co founder which is not a apple employee anymore and hence free to speak truth freely declared iPhone easy to use but 'Android more feature rich'. He dismissed Siri totally saying he could not understand how come internet could be needed to make a call through Siri. Do I need to say more now? If yes then here is the detail review:Like ->(1) Bigger HD contour display-> Though you can distinguish...
I owned and lost a Samsung Galaxy S2. So I purchased the Galaxy Nexus as a replacement.Pros:1) You will always get the latest Android version the moment Google releases it, instead of waiting for half a year for Samsung, HTC, LG or other manufacturers to port it over. Why wait when you can experience the latest features such as 'Google Now'?2) Bigger screen than S2 - comparable to S3, Super AMOLED, but at a much friendlier price.3) Interface is much smoother and slick. You can get any better than this. Jellybean's project butter really solves the issue.4) No physical front buttons like the S2 which may be prone to defect after some time. Best of all, none of that S2's Vlingo voice nonsense which is irritating to say the least.5) Copying files to Nexus is as easy as plugging in USB and using windows explorer. Compare this to S2's nightmare of using their Kies software or Kies Air to transfer files. This is such a...
This phone is my first encounter with any android product. Switching from a Blackberry smartphone, it is not easy to operate this one but the few things I have found out (trial and error or tasking my young nieces) work very well. With the Nexus Galaxy I speak my destination in the navigation, the phone shows the address and takes me there, not minding my "accent". The Google road maps are clear and give excellent directions.The battery life is not great but I do have more than one program running together.I guess if I know how to use the bluetooth to copy direct folders from my blackberry to the android, I will review again with top marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment