Friday, August 23, 2013

Aluminum Frame Case for iPhone

Aluminum Frame Case for iPhone 4/4s, (red)
Aluminum Frame Case for iPhone 4/4s, red...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame case
Precision CNC machined
Stylish and functional resin corner guards for added protection and fit
Allen wrench for installation, Two (2) spare stainless steel Allen head screws (just in case!)
BONUS! Includes a CRIMSON Film Surface Protectors (Anti-fingerprint for front and back)
Deal Price: $66.12

Description
Weighing in at only 19 grams and CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and engineering-grade resin, the AFC provides much needed protection without adding significant weight or bulk. The frames of the case cover the edges of the front touch screen and back glass plate of the iPhone 4 which, when combined with robust resin corner guards and integrated shock absorption, means that it is fully protected. Best of all, the AFC provides this protection while revealing - not concealing - the beautiful design and engineering of the iPhone 4 itself, leaving the camera, as well as all ports and buttons, open and fully accessible.
I bought this case in red, to match my red 3rd party, conversion kit iPhone 4s . The red aluminum case matched very nicely with red iphone. One week later I dropped my iPhone from approximately 3 feet onto the pavement. My cell phone landed on a corner, totally destroying one of the resin corner guards. I couldn't believe how quickly the corner broke. I expected more strength from the resin. The case and phone were free from damage. I quickly emailed the company to send replacement parts, unfortunately this incident occurred on a weekend. So I will have to wait for the beginning of the week to hopefully hear from them. They really should have a better quality corner guard, like the DNA aluminum case. Their corner guards are made of stainless steel. Hopefully the Crimson company will send me more than one replacement. I would hate for this to happen again, and I would have to contact them again..The phone is not secure with only 3 corner guards intact.
Perfect look and fit for a gear head. You will need tools to install it on the phone......how cool is that!
Love it! It's simple, light, not bulky and unattractive, and very effective. I highly recommend it! That's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment