Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lifeproof Water-Proof Case for

Lifeproof Water-Proof Case for iPod Touch 4G (Black/Clear)
Lifeproof Water-Proof Case for iPod Touch 4G Black/Clear...
3.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(66)
Water Proof -Fully submerge underwater down to 6.6 feet
Freedom: Ability to swim and take photos underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth)
Dirt Proof -Totally sealed from minute dust particles
Convenience Includes a quick-release wrist strap that can attach to either bottom corner
Shock Proof -Designed to military standards and tested to survive a drop of 6.6 feet
Deal Price: $69.99

Description
Make your iPod your constant companion. Connect with friends while in the pool or take pictures underwater, listen to music during your workout and know that if you take a tumble, your iPod Touch will be protected.
Got this case for my son. He won't stop raving about it. He breaks things a lot, but with this case his iPod is safe. Great product. Works exactly as advertised. I'd recommend to anyone needing the ultimate protection for their iPod device.
This is exactaly what I needed for my iPod! But you do NEED to have a DOCK EXTENDER cif you plan on using this with other accessories. But otherwise, at least I can rest assured that my iPod is safe and sound.
It is the best case for my iPod that I have ever bought before. I have a small cover and an otter box, but nothing like LiveProof. My firend showed me a video of him scuba driving, and he recorded with his phone, so I had to have one because my first iPod got wet when I went to the beach and forgot that I had it in my pocket with earphones and everything, so I had to throw it away because I was in the water for hours and sand went inside the iPod too. I highly recommend this case for anyone, especially if you fish on a boat, go to the beach a lot or just want to be careful with your iPod. It is awesome, now I do not have to worry because my iPod has "LiveProof."

No comments:

Post a Comment