Friday, August 30, 2013

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - AT&T
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White - AT&T...
3.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(87)
iPhone 4S
Size 16 GB
Deal Price: $480.00

Description
this phone is locked includes just phone nothing else
I brought this phone in december, when i realized there might a confusion between locked to AT&T or Factory Unlocked. I contacted the provider and they did say it is locked to AT&T, at that time the phone was selling for $ 649. Despite I sent it with package unopened, they cut off $30.00 on the refund, I really disappointed. Please note I paid for both shippings (sent and returned).If you need a factory unlocked Iphone 4S, you bette not buy this one IT IS LOCKED TO AT&T.
I entered the smartphone world back in 2008 staring with the Apple iPhone 3G. Coming over from my old Sprint flip-phone, the iPhone 3G was a major upgrade and blew my mind with how much it could do. It was amazing that cell phones had advanced into a sort of mini-PC.Fast forward to the present-day and I have now used and experimented with various smartphones, different cellphone companies, and smartphones OS's (iOS, Android, Windows, etc). I also run my own small cell phone shop and get to play with these devices on a daily basis. Back in the iPhone 3G days, there were only a few smartphone options to choose from. Today there are literally hundreds of devices across several carriers. All with different functions and designs. I'm going to cover how the iPhone 4S stacks up to the competition, what the competition is, what the 4S can do, and what improvements it makes over its predecessor, the iPhone 4.HARDWAREThe iPhone 4S is almost identical in...
The model sent was NOT MD237LL/A, and locked to AT&T.Please take note, as there is some confusion.If you want an unlocked iphone, look for one that is explicitly described as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment