Sunday, August 11, 2013

Disney Character Old Book Case for

Disney Character Old Book Case for iPhone 4S/4 - Alice in Wonderland
Disney Character Old Book Case for iPhone 4S/4 - Alice in Wonderland...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
Official Disney licensed product
Unique iPhone 4S/4 case looking like an old book. Made of genuine leather.
Card pocket is inside
This is the Disney licensed original product. Beware of imitations.
Shipped directly from Japan
Deal Price: $63.49

Description
Material: Genuine Leather
Let me try to make this short (try) and simple:Postive:-The quality is fantastic-The shipping price is worth it-I had a question about the case after I ordered it and was responded to within hours.-It shipped and arrived before Christmas.-It is cute and ever better than what I expected.Negative:-The only negative review I have is that the print on the front cover isn't very detailed. You can't blame them, it's a small canvas to work with. But an example of this is, the chechire cat has no eyes or smile. It's just the outline of the cat. Would I still buy it again? Yes. I like it that much!
This case is adorable and gets a lot of compliments. Most importantly, it's great quality. The case is very thick and the little pocket is great for holding your ID, credit cards, etc. It arrived faster than I thought too, which is a plus!
As soon as I bought this product, I knew I was going to love it. It shipped relatively quickly and over exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love it, I'll never buy a new case again because I love this one so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment