Sunday, August 25, 2013

Microsoft Office 365 University

Microsoft Office 365 University 4-year Subscription (Student Validation Required) [Download]
✔SALE: 7% OFF
Microsoft Office 365 University 4-year Subscription Student Validation Required [Download]...
3.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(61)
Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
Office 365 University is a subscription with 4 years included with initial purchase and requires renewal at term end to maintain full access.
An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
IMPORTANT: This product is restricted for sale to full and part time enrolled university and college students, faculty, and staff in accredited universities. Proof of eligibility is required online before you can use this software. Please ensure that you are eligible to use this product before purchase. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $74.99

Description
Office 365 University has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from virtually anywhere.
I gave this 4 stars because the process was a bit confusing.I purchased this product and was redirected to Microsoft Office to provide my student email and verify I'm a student. I was then able to create an account on Microsoft's website and download the product directly through Microsoft. When I went to install the product after the download, I was asked to provide an activation key. They key I initially provided was the one of my software download orders page on Amazon, to which it told me the key was invalid. I became frustrated and started reading all these reviews and horror stories, so I immediately called Microsoft (I don't recommend this, as I was transferred to 3 different departments and wound up figuring out the problem on my own). YOU CANNOT USE THE PRODUCT KEY AMAZON PROVIDES. It won't work. You need to choose the second option when you're installing the product. I don't remember the exact wording, but it's along the lines of using your Microsoft account. It...
Would not download .contacted Microsoft Jumped through all the hoops I was told to jump through. They are not helpful at all. Contacted Amazon to get my money back again no help. I guess I got ripped off. Get the CD the download has big problems. I hope Microsoft people read this there support system needs work big time.
You will not install it successfully if you buy it. I contacted Microsoft, they also did not know hot to deal with it. Remember ! BUY THIS VIA THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE! OTHERWISE YOU WILL WASTE $80
recommend it
iPhone in spot
gsm phones with android

No comments:

Post a Comment