Saturday, January 11, 2014

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (Black) -

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (Black) - Verizon
Apple iPhone 4 8GB Black - Verizon...
4.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(91)
iPhone 4
Size 8 GB
Deal Price: $216.99

Description
iPhone comes with USB cable and wall charger only. No box.
This is my first Apple product I have ever personally owned. I come from a family that has at least 2 Apple products in their possession but I always steered away from them.They seem too common and very popular, I always wanted to stick out with something different but I ended up with this phone. And the reason why is because it was free, why not?After I received it, I opened it up and the device is beautifully crafted. I was impressed but not extremely wowed because I'm already familiar with them and the layout.Like all Apple products the iOS is very fluid and easy to learn and master in seconds. It's very nice but it's outdated. I believe it's nice to keep a good layout but I believe the same OS does get old since it follows the exact same initiative the first generation iPod touch had. But again it works, it's reliable, and easy to use.People seem to shoot for huge phones that are light in the hand and has the biggest screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment