Wednesday, January 8, 2014

H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe +

H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2013 Win [Download]
✔SALE: 23% OFF
H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2013 Win [Download]...
4.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(15)
Personalized tax advice
Maximize mortgage interest and charitable deductions
Sale of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
Price: $44.99
Deal Price: $34.99

Description
Guidance for all your personal tax situations. Federal forms and State forms. Step-by-step interviews guide you through a customized experience relevant to your tax situation. Everything you need to prepare your federal and state taxes in one complete program.
I've used H&R Block's tax software (formerly called TaxCut) every year since 1995. Several times when I saw a promotional deal I purchased both TaxCut and TurboTax to compare. I found that TurboTax did not do anything better than TaxCut while costing consistently more.✔ INSTALLATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦ If you encounter issues with display, such as not seeing selection boxes, check your screen resolution. Both Windows and Mac minimum requirement for the screen resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels or higher. At a lower resolution H&R Block software will have problem with display such as not properly displaying selection boxes. Screen resolution can be changed on your control panel by change PC's display settings.♦ If you are using a digital download you will need a key-code to install the software after you dowload it. The key-code can be located two ways.Option 1: After my download finished the install started automatically offering me...
Just like the hard copy disc purchase but costs less. Your activation code also activates the 5 free federal e-files.
I have used the software for several years. This year, I needed to do form 8936 - an Plug In Vehicle Credit, but I couldn't find it anywhere in the software. I called H&R Block and after spending several minutes on the phone with someone (after going through a ridiculous automated system that encourages you to talk to it "just like a real person"), the gentleman read off of a script to me to let me know that this form is not available in their software or in their online product and that I should go to an H&R Block to do my taxes. He also stated "this form will not be available this year and may be considered for future years."Since there is no way for me to do my taxes in the software AND include this form, the product is virtually useless to me this year. If I go to H&R Block, I would be charged the full tax prep fee and they wouldn't apply a credit for the software purchase. After some time on hold with the guy on the phone, he finally authorized me...

No comments:

Post a Comment