Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Bundle

PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Bundle
PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Bundle...
3.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(110)
The official release date for the PlayStation 4 is November 15, 2013. Confirmed orders will arrive at your shipping address based on the shipping speed selected.
PS4 enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a platform that is tuned specifically to their needs.
Engage in endless personal challenges between you and your community, and share your epic moments for the world to see.
Gamers can share their epic triumphs by hitting the "SHARE button" on the controller, scan through the last few minutes of gameplay, tag it and return to the game.
With PS Vita, gamers will be able to seamlessly play PS4 games on the beautiful 5-inch display over Wi-Fi in a local environment.
Deal Price: $588.95

Description
Official PS4 specifications:

Main Processor:
Single-chip custom processor
CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores
GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based graphics engine

Memory:
GDDR5 8GB

Hard Disk Drive:
Built-in

Optical Drive (read only):
BD 6xCAV
DVD 8xCAV

I/O and communication:
Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0)
AUX
Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)

AV output:
HDMI
Analog-AV out
Digital Output (optical)

Seeing that the majority of reviews here are thanking Amazon for making the PS4 available for sale right before launch, and not actually reviewing the PS4, I decided that a review of the system should be posted up for those that are looking for real reviews.I was one of the lucky ones who got a PS4 a few days earlier because of the Taco Bell promo, so I've had a few days prior to launch to mess around with it. I was able to get a copy of COD Ghosts, so please take that into account when I discuss the PS4 graphical capabilities. Also, I could not play online yet so I won't be talking about online gaming in this review.The PS4 is Sony's 4th generation console, and they've been successful in every generation since their first. I think you're going to see history repeat itself with the PS4 launch...... off to a slow start, but by the end of the generation it will be on top. With a fairly weak lineup, there was honestly not much I was excited about, besides the fact...
Add me to the list of bricked PS4s. Preordered from Amazon. Out of the box, it worked fine...installed update 1.50 without problems. I began making PSN sub-accounts for one of my kids, and when trying to log onto PSN, it hung on the "please wait" screen forever. No problem, I thought, figured PSN was getting hammered since this was launch day. Well, eventually the screen went black and the PS4 led started flashing blue. I wasn't sure what to do, no amount of button pushing did anything, so I eventually unplugged it. Restarted it and it went into safe mode and then rebooted without problem. I downloaded "Resogun" off the PS Store and played it for about 10 minutes when it abruptly crashed and the unit again started with the flashing blue LED. I got on the web and searched and found a lot of reports of the same. I rebooted the machine into safe mode and re-initialized the system, as one forum poster suggested. The system booted back up fine but, of course, had lost the...
No problems apart from high PSN traffic out of the box. I was a bit nervous after hearing the reports of bricked PS4s so I made sure and purchased the 3-year technical warranty for $50.PROS:-Stunning graphics, obviously. Battlefield 4 is absolutely gorgeous in particular.-The UI. I see a lot of people think the UI could use some improvements, but I like it a lot. The ability to transition between games and the menu is awesome.-Dualshock 4. Feels so much better than the DS3, and this is coming from someone who prefers the DS to the Xbox controller. The sticks and triggers in particular are big improvements.-This thing is whisper quiet, on par with the PS3. I had also heard many reports of how hot the console can get, but it gets no hotter than its predecessor (in my experience, at least).CONS:-Controller battery life. The batteries don't last as long as the DS3's, about 6 or 7 hours is all. Also, the included charge cable is a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment