Wednesday, January 8, 2014

IPHONE 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked -

IPHONE 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked - Black
✔SALE: 34% OFF
IPHONE 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked - Black...
3.3 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(259)
iPhone 4 Factory Unlocked
BLACK
Price: $500.00
Deal Price: $334.00

Description
BRAND NEW. IPHONE 4 16GB UNLOCKED. UNLOCKED TO USE FOR ANY CARRIER. NEW CONDITION AND COMES WITH ALL ACCESSORIES: WALL CHARGER, USB CABLE, and HEADPHONES. This phone is Brand new, with box, charger and earbuds . The phone is Factory Unlocked. You can update the phone to any version iOS from Apple.
I paid for a new unlocked iPhone4, but I got a used, and a damaged one to boot. From the beginning the WiFi was poor, until it stopped working altogether. I took it to the Apple store where I was told that the phone is a used one and that the WiFi connectors are damaged. The seller insists that he sent me a new phone, and this is what he wrote: 'The word "refurbished" apple is givin you a new phone instead of you buying it".I complained to the Amazon and they promised to take care of this.
I would like to write a review to this item because Just like some people that gave 0 stars i was about to do the same...BUT i called Apple Care, and I talked to the manager, and the Iphone i bought IT IS unlocked, Apple care guaranteed me that the phone is unlocked.I gave them my serial number, my model number, and the Iphone is actually unlocked. I just wanted to make this clear because ive read so many bad feedbacks and they dont deserve those.I thought they did but they don't.So, If the Iphone doesnt work you should contact your carrier abroad.
Please, follow my advice and don't buy from this seller...I had the Horrible idea of doing so, as a gift for my father-in-law who lives in Argentina, and the dam phone runs as expected, but the speaker is totally dead, so you cannot hear a thing, nor receive any phone calls...I took the phone to an specialized service, but they told me that it is impossible to repair, and that I should buy a new one....Now, I tried to get a re-fund, but since I waited till my father-in-law birthday, the date to return the product is due, and now he has to pay for the shipping from Argentina to the US, to get a partial re-fund... it's amazing...Again, follow my honest advice and don't buy from a seller that sells a product that is broken and does not work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment