Thursday, January 9, 2014

STM Ranger Backpack with Removable

STM Ranger Backpack with Removable Computer Sleeve and Integrated iPad/Tablet Pocket (M) for 15-Inch MacBooks and Laptops (dp-4103-18)
✔SALE: 16% OFF
STM Ranger Backpack with Removable Computer Sleeve and Integrated iPad/Tablet Pocket M for 15-Inch MacBooks and Laptops dp-4103-18...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(3)
Removable laptop sleeve with handle
Integrated iPad/tablet pocket with space for pens, keys, cords, cables and accessories
Adjustable waist and sternum straps for a comfortable carry over the long haul
Drawstring and clip closure for a secure carry
Spacious internal compartment with space divider for laptop sleeve
Durable, water-resistant nylon exterior
Price: $129.99
Deal Price: $109.54

Description
STM bags are designed to be comfortable and stylish, with unsurpassed protection for your laptop and digital gear. Boasting a rugged 300x300D water-resistant exterior, the STM Ranger doubles as a 32 liter backpack suitable for adventures on the trail as well as the commute. An integrated iPad/tablet pocket - thoughtfully designed with space for pens, keys, cords, cables and accessories - makes the Ranger as functional as it is attractive. For a perfect fit, the Ranger comes in four sizes to accommodate laptops from 11-Inch (XS), 13-Inch (S), 15-Inch (M) and 17-Inch (L). Volume increases to 40 liters for sizes M and L.
I love this bag! It's light weight (much lighter than my old one) and has just the right number of compartments. I could never find my things in my previous backpack due to too many compartments. Great space for your tablet and includes a perfect accessory to hold your laptop. The material is quality fabric that seems very durable. Great purchase...
This is the first and only STM bag I own. I love the organization of the bag in which you have a small frontal pocket for pens, keys, ipod, phone and misc. The straps felt scratchy at first when I put the bookbag on, but the scratchyness disappeared over time. What I wish I could have done was ordered the small STM Ranger instead because it looks too big and bulky on me. Even though the provided laptop sleeve does not fit my 17" laptop (I measured it wrong, didn't know it was 17" at first), I rarely even bring my laptop to school because my laptop is extremely heavy. I use the laptop compartment in the bookbag to hold a textbook or fragile books that I don't want the corner to be bent when I'm carrying a lot. As for the ipad compartment, I don't own a ipad, but it fits my planner and whatever novel I read perfectly. So yes, I don't tend to carry a laptop or a ipad around most of the time, but this bookbag can be used to other ways that suits my needs.
This bag is good looking and functions wonderfully. Extra padding makes me feel that my electronics are safe and secure.This bag is designed with convenience in mind. The outer pocket makes it easy to access my keys, a pen, and a snack. The side pockets keep my drink and my umbrella secure enough that I don't worry about them falling out. The interior pocket is large enough that I can fit 2 large textbooks and a binder, plus and extra drink and a bag of snacks.I found the outer hook was a little challenging at first because I needed to open the strap with my finger to slip the hook in, but now that I've done it for a couple of weeks, the strap is trained and doesn't try to bunch.Someone in a previous review stated that this bag bumped around when they walked; I haven't had that problem at all. If I did have that issue, this bag clips across the chest; I believe that would take care of it.I'm short, and I was concerned that I would find...

No comments:

Post a Comment