Saturday, March 8, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Mega, Black 16GB

Samsung Galaxy Mega, Black 16GB (AT&T)
✔SALE: 100% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Mega, Black 16GB AT&T...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(27)
Display: 6.3-inches
Camera: 8-MP
Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz
OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Price: $599.99
Deal Price: $0.01

Description

The Samsung Galaxy Mega is a super-sized phone. This GSM Android phone features a 6.3-inch display and has many of the same features as the Galaxy Note. This device comes equipped with an 8 megapixel rear camera, a 2 megapixel front camera, 4G LTE, 1.7GHz dual-core processor, WiFi, and a removable long lasting battery. The Galaxy Mega also features GPS, NFC, Bluetooth compatibility, Mobile Hotspot, and quadband GSM along with WCDMA modes for international use. This version comes equipped with 16GB of mamory and also features a microSD slot for additional storage.



Nice upgrade when the new Iphone did not get larger...I really looked at the Note 3 and considered returning this phonebut I couldnt justfy the money needed to get the Note 3This phone is the bomb......everything is much better with a larger screenBattery lasts all day with surfing and you tube....notifications are great....and the best is customizing like an Iphone cant.....dont get me wrong I loved my iphoneBut it just would not grow up fast enough for me and my getting older and getting weaker eyes and the need for a larger screenI got a case from Amazon for 5 bucks that works great and use the cd mount by Mountek to display in my car....it used the new magnet mount and people go nuts when they see it in my car....the large screen means you dont need nav in a car.....just use this....need a car adpater...5.00 bucks here at Amazon as welltoo many options versus Iphone..I dropped the phone from the pocket with the new...
Do you have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or 3 and constantly complain about how small the 5.7 inch screen is? Probably not. But this is the phone for people who are looking for a phone and a tablet put into one. Literally. I've had the honor of using this phone for about a week now and the large part of the reason I wanted to pick one up was that I wanted to see what the benefits of having such a large phone like this is. And this phone is Large. I mean, my primary phone is the Galaxy Note 3 so one would think that the Galaxy Mega wouldn't be such a jump from a 5.7 inch display the Note 3 has, but immediately I could tell the significant jump in screen real estate that I got from using this phone as opposed to the Note 3's Screen. The phone itself looks like a giant Galaxy S 4. I thought that the resolution would suffer from the larger screen size but surprisingly it is vibrant and nice looking. It's not a top of the line specs kind of phone like the Note 3 is so I could tell that the...

No comments:

Post a Comment