Thursday, March 27, 2014

TriVision NC-336W HD 1080P Home IP

TriVision NC-336W HD 1080P Home IP Security Camera Outdoor Waterproof Wireless with Facial Recognization in 15 to 30 Feet Suggested Surveillance Distance and Install in 3 Steps with Our Free Dedicated Apps on iPhone, iPad, Android Smart Phone, Kindle Fire HD and more
✔SALE: 33% OFF
TriVision NC-336W HD 1080P Home IP Security Camera Outdoor Waterproof Wireless with Facial Recognization in 15 to 30 Feet Suggested Surveillance Distance and Install in 3 Steps with Our Free...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
1920 x 1080 (1080p HD) Wireless N Outdoor IP Camera with Dedicated Free plug and view apps on iPhone, iPad, Galaxy 4/4s, HTC Android OS smartphone, Kindle Fire HD Android OS tablets and more.
Built-in MicroSD card DVR expandable to 128Gb & Multi-zone Motion Sensor; Infrared Night Vision to 15 metres
Facial and Car license Plate recognition in 15 to 45 Feet.
Motion Triggered Recordings and Alerts by email and FTP
Weatherproof (water and dust proof) to IP67 Rating
Price: $488.00
Deal Price: $328.00

Description
With an innovative 3-step setup system, No port forwarding, DDNS or other complex setup needed. Start viewing in seconds using any iPhone, iPad or Android device with our Free app, from anywhere in the world.
View easily via a web browser on Windows or Mac too.

With a high quality rust proof metal casing, IP67 rating (water and dust proof), long range wireless, infra-red night vision, built-in DVR, motion sensor, email alerts and more, this is a truly all-in-one 1080p HD IP CCTV camera.

Try our Live demo
1. Download the app "Anyscene" via iPhone App Store or Google Play. Click 'add a camera'.
2. Enter T9W5SN7A65Y7U5VWC7X1 (all in upper case) as UID and rach (lower case) as password
3. Wait for 'online' status and just tap to view Live!

*Unique 3 step install system
*Rated to IP67 for outdoor use
*1080p HD video inc. MJPEG, MPEG4 & H.264 modes
*Windows & Mac compatible
*Free iPhone/iPad and Android apps for anywhere, anytime Live viewing
*Free multi-cam viewing software for PC
*No port forwarding or DDNS needed - no matter what router you have!
*Infrared night vision to 45 Feet
*Automatic IR filter for true day/night video
*Multi-zone motion sensor
*Built-in Micro SD DVR
*Motion alerts via Email/FTP
*Record to NAS or computer
* Facial and car license plate recognition in 45 Feet
*Secure WiFi 802.11 n

Technical Support: info@trivisiontech.com
I have the Trivision NC-336W (w/o POE) and have been using it on my wireless network without any trouble at all. It is a very well built camera. The camera is a bit heavy but that's because it's made from quality materials. The mount is the best and most sturdy I have found on any camera.Though this camera is an outdoor bullet camera, I have it mounted inside my garage door window to keep it hidden and therefore I am unable to use Infared night vision. I enjoy excellent night vision using 2 (40w equivalent led bulbs in ) coach lights mounted outside my 3 garage doors. Daytime vision is excellent (even through a garage door window). The camera automatically adjusts to brightness/darkness. I have had no trouble with wireless drop outs, camera failures, or any other trouble. The camera is in my attached garage about 50' from my router which is in my home. This camera is rock solid stable and delivers a great picture even connected to a wireless network. Bandwidth...
I purchased this camera to keep an eye on a home we purchased until we are able to move in. I mounted the camera on a barn on the property. I found a nice location right in the corner, under the eves so it is somewhat protected from the weather and has a nice view of the driveway and the house. I then ran ethernet out to the barn using a powerline adapter (also works great, btw).After the physical installation, I then set about doing the software configuration. I checked my DHCP server on the wireless router and found the IP address of the camera and then connected to the camera using a web browser from my Mac on the local network. That all worked fine. I changed the admin password and a variety of other settings (e.g. using digest auth rather than basic, etc.) and was very pleased with the quality of the video from the camera. I also configured my router to create a virtual server so that the camera could be accessed using a browser from outside my LAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment