Saturday, August 25, 2012

Apple Iphone 4 8gb Verizon White

Apple Iphone 4 8gb Verizon White
✔SALE: 30% OFF
Apple Iphone 4 8gb Verizon White
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
iphone
verizon
iphone 4
Price: $549.00
Deal Price: $384.00

Description
8GB iPhone 4 Verizon CDMA
The phone came in a timely manner and in great condition! Description mactched phone perfectly. I am very pleased! It looks great and works great. As anyone I skeptical about buying a used phone, but I love it, family and friends cant even tell it was used. I would definetly recommend this product to anyone considering it.
The phone works perfectly and was in excellent condition!! A screen protector was already on it so that was awesome and I also got it a day earlier than expected!! :)
My order was placed late Friday and I received it Monday morning. It's exactly as he describes it although it would have been nice to get the plug in the wall charger to go with this item. It's in perfect condition and I had no issues setting it up with Verizon. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment