Monday, August 27, 2012

Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for

Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Play Book
✔SALE: 49% OFF
Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Play Book
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(688)
Extremely portable and fits in any bag or pocket
Works with Apple iPad with or without a case or sleeve
Non skid material on base keeps the stand secure on flat surfaces
Perfect for Air plane seat trays
Position your device in multiple angles in landscape or portrait view
Works with Apple iPad and other tablets with or without a case or sleeve
Price: $17.95
Deal Price: $9.18

Description
Arkon's IPM-TAB1 is an exceedingly travel-friendly tablet computer stand designed for use with nearly all new lightweight tablet computers such as the Apple iPad and others. A quality user-friendly stand is an essential tablet accessory for enhancing your mobile computing experience. The desktop stand frees up your hands so you can watch movies, read an eBook or recipe, surf the web, conduct a presentation, view photos, read displayed sheet music, or conduct any other activity that would benefit from a foldable easel type of stand.
This stand is great. I take it with me everywhere my iPad goes. The stand is very compact and portable. When folded, it is small enough to fit with my iPad in a 10.2" net book sleeve. The stand adjusts to every angle you could want for both portrait and landscape use. It's great when resting it on a pillow while lying in bed or for placing on a lap desk. At night, I use this on my night stand to charge the iPad while it displays my night stand app and plays my audiobook. When reading, I put the iPad in this stand and sit and read in landscape mode. When I want to lie down and read, I lock the iPad in portrait mode, put it horizontally in this stand and lie down one my side to read the book 'sideways'. In the kitchen, it it my iPad cookbook stand. I am very happy I bought this. The iPad is stable and safe in the stand. It fits great, even with a clear protective case on the iPad. The only issue I have is that the charger will not fit with this in portrait mode. The stand is too low to...
Great portable stand. In my opinion, the item description nails it. It is very portable when folded up; can be easily tossed in a drawer or bag. It held my iPad perfectly while in its case and is sturdy enough to operate. It didn't slide around the counter tops and is adjustable for different viewing angles. It pretty much suits all of my requirements. However, my one minor complaint is that when the iPad is sitting vertically in the mount and the charging cable is plugged in, the cable interferes with the stability of the iPad. In other words, if the mount held the iPad maybe just a half-inch higher off the surface, the plug wouldn't be a problem. Horizontally is of course no problem. I personally don't find this to be an issue as I seldom have it plugged in when I'm using it anyway.
I got this for my Motorola Xoom and it seems to be working great! Just thought I would add this review in case anyone with a Xoom was looking for this type of product.Update 6/28/11 - Just got another one for my sister and her iPad 2. Works great on that as well - best portable stand for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment