Friday, August 31, 2012

BARSKA 10-40X50 AO Varmint Target

BARSKA 10-40X50 AO Varmint Target Dot Rifle Scope
✔SALE: 54% OFF
BARSKA 10-40X50 AO Varmint Target Dot Rifle Scope
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(8)
Long-distance riflescope with 10-40x magnification and 50mm objective lens
Adjustable objective for parallax correction and unsurpassed distance accuracy
Multicoated and fully multicoated optics increase light transmission for improved clarity
Waterproof, shockproof, and fogproof housing; quick-access magnification room ring
Target dot reticle; measures 15.5 inches long and weighs 20.53 ounces; limited lifetime warranty
Price: $228.65
Deal Price: $104.99

Description
Specifications: 10-40x50. Field of view: 11/3.67 @10x - 2.5/ 0.83 @ 40x
There are soo many scopes to choose from from every different price point, it can be very challenging for those of us budgeting our "toys", while trying to secure great products. This is definitely one of my biggest finds! I got lucky and Amazon had a used one for $56, it said "like new" so I crossed my fingers and purchased it hoping there were no blemishes that would make me regret my decision. I received my scope 5 days later (free shipping) and ECSTATIC to see the scope was brand new and looked as if I were the first one to ever handle it. I mounted this on a 20" Stainless Steel .556 Bull Barrel and unleashed over 200 rounds on it's first day out. It zeroed within 5 shots (it was windy) and stayed true all day. I had 1-2 inch groupings with cross winds from 100 yards. The windage and elevation adjustments are easy to use and turn. The magnification was spectacular and the image was big and crisp. This is my 3rd Barska product, and I am sold on their craftmanship and quality. If...
I paid just over $100 for this scope and its worth every penny may not be as clear as my other more expensive scopes but its more than clear enough to pick off a groundhog at 300 yards. Sighted the scope in and have put quite a few rounds through it and it holds its zero its on a savage 308
Mounted this on a 30-06 Ruger American Rifle, zeroed in after 5 rounds. Kept shooting 100 rounds from 100 to 200 yards. No issue at all. Can clearly see bullet holes on splatter targets. Even .22 bullet holes at 150 yards are crystal clear. You'll feel like a pro with this scope on your rifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment