Thursday, March 7, 2013

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (White) - AT&T

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (White) - AT&T
Apple iPhone 4 8GB (White) - AT&T
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(6)
iPhone 4
Size 32 GB
Deal Price: $350.00

Description
This is a white AT&T iPhone 4 8gb. I bought it brand new. Has never been dropped. It's a wonderful to have and easy to use. It is not jail broken.
Easy to use interface with only 2 buttons makes this phone perfect for anyone no matter their tech level. With apple's App Store, finding fun, useful, or just plain random apps couldn't be easier. I've had an iphone since the first one came out and they haven't given me a reason to switch yet!
This was the best used iphone i could find!! It came in a right shape and no scratches. I love it
Great condition!! Sometimes I have troubles charging it, doesnt recognized the charger and i've tried with different chargers but besides that is great

No comments:

Post a Comment