Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Office Mac Home & Student 2011 Key

Office Mac Home & Student 2011 Key Card (1PC/1User)
✔SALE: 6% OFF
Office Mac Home & Student 2011 Key Card (1PC/1User)
3.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2)
Licensed for one user for install on one Mac. Box inculudes one Product Key Card - No Disc
Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, and PowerPoint 2011; the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business
Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere, with no worries.
Price: $139.99
Deal Price: $131.99

Description
Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to help you take your ideas further.
Purchased for my mother who is a new MAC convert. She is not very computer savvy, so it was much easier to have her use this than to try and teach her to SAVE AS another file type.
I had to have Word for an interface, and put it on my mac. I made sure to limit everything it can do, but the damn thing has invade my fonts, made it impossible for me to read s*** on Safari or Mail, and so, again, MICROSOFT SUCKS. Invasive, annoying, pushy, and frankly not very good. That is why the US Government wants to use it -- it is mediocrity at best. SO, I can't get my money back but I will be taking it OFF and that is that. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment