Saturday, March 9, 2013

Extra Long 6 Foot (6ft) iPhone /

Extra Long 6 Foot (6ft) iPhone / iPod / iPad USB Charge and Sync Cable - Black
Extra Long 6 Foot (6ft) iPhone / iPod / iPad USB Charge and Sync Cable - Black
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(61)
Convenient extra-long 6-foot (1.8m)
Made from premium rubberized, non-tangle material
Double the length of a standard Apple cable for convenient charging
Made for iPhone, iPod, iPad
2 year warranty
Deal Price: $111.99

Description
6 Foot Apple Connector to USB Cable
Charge and/or sync cable made from premium rubberized, non-tangle material.

Double the length of a standard Apple cable for convenient charging

Made for
iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad
iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G,
iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), iPod nano (5th and 6th generation)
I spend much of my time on the road, and a find a 6' charge/sync cord very useful. This is the best of the several I have tried and broken... I have only been using it for a few weeks, but the build quality seems significantly better than anything else I have used. Hopefully this one will last...It also seems to charge my iPad significantly faster than the previous 6' cable I was using, although I have not measured this objectively. I guess some manufacturers use smaller gauge wire?In any event, I would recommend it.
The issue with lots of third-party iPhone sync cable is that the plug can be thicker or wider than the original iPhone cable's plug, making it not fit the opening of some iPhone cases. I have a Lifeproof case (love it!), and that was the issue I had with cables like AmazonBasics 3.2 feet 1.0 Meter USB Charging/Sync Cable for Apple iPod, iPhone, and iPad.This cable has no such issue. I didn't measure it with a ruler or anything, but as far as I can tell, its plug has exact same width and thickness as the original Apple cable plug, so it should have no problem plugging into any cases you have. The plug is slightly longer than Apple's, but that's a good thing. It means the plug won't be "buried" deep in the case when plugged in, and you won't have to yank the plug by the wire to unplug, which I had to do with the original Apple...
Don't know about iPhone charging any faster, but this cord is definitely sturdy and will obviously outlast the Apple cords we get with their new devices. Glad I spent the extra money for this since we've got so many Apple products that use this connection.
recommend it
Android applications
Apple in Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment