Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download]

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download]
✔SALE: 42% OFF
Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download]
2.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1277)
Organize all your accounts in one place
Understand your spending
Create and stick to a budget
Develop a personal debt reduction and savings plan
Stay on top of bills and spending with email, text alerts & reminders
Price: $69.95
Deal Price: $41.16

Description
Quicken Deluxe. Make the most of your money with step-by-step guidance to achieving your personal financial goals.
I have been using quicken now for a very very long time. Every year I diligently upgrade to the next release. I always puchase the deluxe version. Overall I have been very pleased witht the product. This specfic release is defiitely not ready for the general public and misleading. I purchased the product today specifically for the mobile functionality as most other consumers did. I was expecting everything to go smoothly. After installing it and then it going through the conversion of my 2012 data i was ready to test the cloud syncing functionality. This did not go well. It looked as though it was working and completed. The only alert/error I got was "create category" and a little yellow triangle. I then downloaded and installed the ipad app. When I open that app, there is nothing there so obviously my deakto app is not syncing with the cloud. I decided to google this error and found all the other uaers having the same issue. I then contacted intuit support online chat. The support...
I've been a Quicken user for 23 years (since 1990). I started out upgrading every year, but after a few less-than-great versions I became more selective about buying upgrades. My Quicken 2010 Deluxe was almost to end-of-life (with regard to transaction downloads), so I had to decide whether to purchase the new 2013 version, or perhaps find a 2012 copy. Reading all the negative reviews here on Amazon initially scared me off 2013, but as I monitored reviews across the Internet it appeared to be getting better. I put in my Christmas gift request for 2013 Deluxe, and am happy to report that my transition from Q10 to Q13 has been very smooth. The new version automatically uninstalled my Q10, installed Q13, and updated it with all the patches (release 10). I had almost 200,000 entries that converted without any issue, and all my stock history came across cleanly as well. I was concerned they'd changed the user interface dramatically between 2010 and 2013, but I was able to navigate...
I was perfectly happy with Quicken 2012 but when I saw that 2013 had an iPad app I had to take the plunge. Throughout my day, I spend a lot of pocket cash that I often forget about, and the idea of being able to enter transactions directly on my iPad and then sync them when I got home was *very* appealing to me since I'd often end a month with a few hundred dollars in "pocket cash" when my wallet only had $20 in it.However, the cloud experience just flat out does not work. I added all of my accounts, but when I log into the iPad App it tells me to go to my computer and add the accounts. I've tried cloud sync several times. After about 5 minutes, a window pops up that "Quicken has stopped responding" with options to close the program or continue waiting. I picked "Continue" then took my dogs for a walk, only to return 20 minutes later to the same message and I have a *VERY* fast Internet connection (it took about 1 minute to download the Quicken program itself)...

No comments:

Post a Comment