Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Apple iPhone 5 16GB (Black) -

Apple iPhone 5 16GB (Black) - Sprint
✔SALE: 23% OFF
Apple iPhone 5 16GB (Black) - Sprint
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(7)
No Contract
Black
16GB
Sprint network
Price: $849.00
Deal Price: $660.00

Description
Black Apple iPhone 5 for Sprint network. NO Contract phone.
I received my order as stated! I'm loving my new iPhone 5: it was brand new sealed in a box everything was included.
I've owned the iPhone 4,Samsung Galaxy S3, and have tried the HTC Evo and Samsung Note, and was weary to upgrade to the iPhone 5. Apple delivered, but some say they delivered to little and I agree.The price is stupidly high and the larger screen size was not reason alone for me to upgrade, but Once I picked it up it fit perfectly in my hand and just felt right. Unlike my iPhone 4 which I though was a bit small (hence why I bought S3) this really gives the S3 a run for its money. Let me start by going over the design.ϟDESIGNϟFor all those upgrading from an old iPhone or an android, when you pick this up you will notice how incredibly light this phone is. Some say that this is a fault, and makes the phone feel cheap, but I don't feel that at all. Despite its lightness, It feels like it is built tough and is truly designed to last. The 4" screen was a great move by Apple, its not too big like the Note, but its not too small, like some say the iPhone 4...
I have owned a white iphone 5 and a black iphone 5. I loved them both! The charger can be plugged in both ways, the phone is way thinner than the last iphone, and it has a retina display. The pictures are crazy good, the new operating system is great, and the headphones are amazing!!! 6 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment